Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: jackiek FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/14/05 09:41 AM
Well you've definately got my attention. I can't wait to see what's going on. Great start! Welcome to the board Chriscy!

Jackie

EDIT: Just changing the header of the post to reflect that Chriscky has now got a title for her story. Yay, Chriscy! <g>
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/14/05 09:52 AM
Definitely looks interesting.

I would like to read more.

James
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/14/05 09:58 AM
Keep going!! smile1

I'd like to see what happens, too.

~Toc
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/14/05 10:03 AM
Very interesting beginning, Chriscy! Intriguing and fascinating, and as you can see you already have us demanding more. razz )
Posted By: Krissie Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/14/05 12:29 PM
Ah, this is going to be a "me too" post. I'd like to see where you take this. The story is looking good so far. Lots of nice hooks to grab the readers attention.

Chris
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/14/05 02:38 PM
Hi,

Great start. thumbsup I don't know the movie but I like it.

thumbsup thumbsup You should continue.

:rolleyes: I don't like stories with out title so she need a tentative title for now.

confused How about "Lois' Comfort and Joy"? Unless does are the kids name? hyper hyper

More ASAP, Please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/14/05 05:30 PM
Very interesting premise. wave
Posted By: mmprincess Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/14/05 05:53 PM
Very intriguing! Can't wait to read the story so post again soon!! hyper
Posted By: Incognito Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/14/05 08:50 PM
Totally intrigued by this, too. Can't wait to see more of Lois' reaction as reality unfolds. More please. smile1
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/15/05 01:29 AM
Okay, so I was updating the TOCs and accidentally got hooked reading the comments. I do that a lot. goofy

So, naturally, I had to go read. And...intriguing. Has anyone else mentioned intriguing? laugh Well, I'm going to say intriguing anyway. So there. Because it definitely is!

This bit was way too short, of course. <g> That's my only complaint. I like your writing style, you have some lovely prose in there.

What else? Oh yeah - more soon, please!

LabRat smile
Posted By: ChriscyK Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/15/05 02:32 PM
goofy I'm a nerdy language student).

Anyway, I'm going to post a chapter soon, hopefully before interest runs out, but now I need to go back and edit it to make sure POVs are consistent! Don't want to make that mistake anymore. goofy

And I'm really green, so...how long should a chapter be? I didn't think my story was long because it's only 9 pages so far, but I write with a size 10 font and apparently it's already 69Kb. Suggestions would be much appreciated!

I'll be right back after some errands and post the next part tonight, I promise!

Chriscy smile
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/15/05 03:07 PM
Hi Chriscy!

I really love this so far! I feel repetitive saying what others have said ( thumbsup

this story officially has a name, and it's called "Future Perfect" ...
I LOVE that title! So much layered meaning, really, and just... Perfect Perfect!!!! laugh

I am holding you to your promise of a post tonight!!!

~NICOLE smile
Posted By: Capes Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/15/05 03:59 PM
I'll ditto Labrat on this one: intriguing.

The end, with her wondering about using her Tae Kwon Do moves was hilarious smile

Looking forward to the next part.
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK- Future Perfect 1/? - 12/15/05 06:20 PM
very interesting premise! smile1
I'm looking forward to read where you're going to go with this particular situation!

simona smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards