Lois & Clark Forums
All comments, questions, criticisms, etc can go here. smile

~Anna
rotflol

I'm totally impressed. You got all the titles in, and the story still made sense!

Bravo!

Irene
Oy! <g> Laura
Bravo! This was fantastic! Imaginative, inspirational, terrific... Ran out of words! Great, cool, and as my 13 year old daughter would say- This was 'off the chain'. Thanks for sharing. smile1
Hi,

Very interesting! smile1
Oh, my goodness! I was laughing so loud I actually had people come in from the other room to ask me what was going on!

I am in awe, Anna. wave
Anna,

That was so great! I missed a lot of it durring the AKs because I was trying to count the episode titles as the lines scrolled by. Since I can't multi-task *that* well, I missed just how funny this was. I thought it was funny before but now that I read the whole thing I am ROTFLMAO!

The way you put the episode titles into the regular dialogue was just classic! There are so many lines for me to quote that it would be like every line smile .

I am soooo glad you posted this -- reading it seriously made my night because I really needed to laugh smile smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (because it is now your birthday on the east coast laugh )

-Alicia [Linked Image]
YAY!!!!!! Anna finally posted this!

As I've already told you many times, it's hilarious and I love it.

By now, I even have all the episode names... and putting 87 in must have been quite a job. But you did it very well and actually still made a lot of sense.

I don't think I've said this before, but thank you for pasting this during our Ceremony... I enjoyed seeing all the comments while I new what was coming wink

And happy birthday!!! Even if it's still an hour away.

Saskia
hyper
i read this at the alt-kerths, and i was laughing too much to keep count. i'm really impressed that you managed to work all the titles in, and very cleverly, too. some really great ones, but still too many to copy. very nice job, and i'm really glad you posted here so that everyone else could see. smile

Paul

p.s. party happy birthday! party
As Irene has already noted - very impressive, Anna! And hilarious to boot. I started noting down quotes that made me laugh especially, but there were too many in the end, so I gave up.

I especially liked the conversation with the rubberbands - superb!

And then:

“Umm,” Clark tried to find the right words. “Because my world isn’t earth. My world is you.”
Awwwwwwwwwwww. <snuffle>

All this, plus the perfect ending.

Brava!!

LabRat smile
Oh my, this was wonderful! Especially when the episode titles came one after the other. A great idea and a great piece of work.
Thanks for posting it here.

clap
~Sira
clap

Very impressive! notworthy

Thanks for sharing this fantastic story. I enjoyed it immensely. smile

Tricia cool
Great job, Anna! I enjoyed reading this at the Alt Kerths, but like so many others, I was trying to count and thus missed out on some of the best stuff. I love it! It is funny, you get all the titles in, AND, it makes sense! WTG! <g> My favorite part...

<LoisIloveyouIwantyouIneedyou>

No! He shook his head at the absurd thought. If he said something like that she’d think that all he could think about was sex, lies, and videotape.
dance

Jana
Wow...

clap

Happy Birthday dance
Are these all 87 titles (pilot counts as only 1)? I didn't take the time to count them all.

Impressive, though, even if it's only most of them.
Great work, Anna! Although I didn't count each one as I came across it, I certainly did take note as I was reading, and it looked like you got them all. My favorite section was at the bank robbery - loved the customer tugging on Superman's cape!

My favorite use of an episode title had to be the last line:
“Big girls don’t fly, but I do.”
and you even managed to get a lovely little waff in there too...
“Because my world isn’t earth. My world is you.”
Very nice job. Thanks. smile

KathyM
Anna
well done

Happy Birthday
merry
Yay Anna, & thanks, I'm so glad you posted this!!! I like everybody else, was soooooo busy trying to catch the episode titles that I missed much of the story!! eek

I had no idea how funny and WAFFy this was until I read it again. Laughed my way thru the rubber band fight and bank robbery! smile1 )
Very cool, Anna! thumbsup thumbsup

What a way to use all the episode titles!! Very interesting and funny rotflol

Excellent.

Good work.

Congratulations!!

AnnaBtG.
Ditto what everyone else said! Funny, waffy, cute... and very impressive! Wow, that's quite a feat, getting them all in there! jawdrop
goofy

Hazel
I can't say it enough: thank you to everyone who read this, posters and lurkers alike. It's just great to know that people read and enjoy my work. laugh

I'm totally impressed.
This was fantastic! Imaginative, inspirational, terrific...
I am in awe, Anna.
i'm really impressed that you managed to work all the titles in, and very cleverly, too.
very impressive, Anna!
Impressive, though, even if it's only most of them.
What an incredibly creative and impressive job!
Funny, waffy, cute... and very impressive!
Thank you Irene, SQD, Vicki, Paul, Roger, Shelley, and Rivka. The word 'impressive' seemed to come up a lot and I'm positively beaming that you all thought so! And BTW, I assure you that all 87 titles are indeed in there. I counted several times. wink

Oy! <g>
Very interesting!
A great idea and a great piece of work.
WOW! You did an amazing job including so many titles.
well done
What a way to use all the episode titles!!
Laura, Maria, Sira, Tricia, Merry, and Anna, thanks for the kind words! I'm really happy that this got such a great reaction. smile

you even managed to get a lovely little waff in there too...
Awwwwwwwwwwww. <snuffle>
I'm glad that you enjoyed the waffiness, Kathy, Labby, and others too. laugh

That was so great! I missed a lot of it durring the AKs because I was trying to count the episode titles as the lines scrolled by.
I enjoyed reading this at the Alt Kerths, but like so many others, I was trying to count and thus missed out on some of the best stuff.
Thanks, Alicia and Jana! I was worried that people would miss reading some of it during that AKs; I'm glad that everyone got a chance to read it here. smile

By now, I even have all the episode names...
Congrats, Sas!! And I know how hard it is to find some of them... even I had a hard time finding some of them when I was counting. *g*

And thanks to Jose, Meni, and Hazel for the lovely emoticons. laugh

And double thanks to all of those who wished me a happy birthday! As Jana (and probably Paul and Shelley) can tell you, I had a wonderful (read: very, very drunk) time! Thanks again, everyone!

~Anna
Very cute Anna!

I enjoyed hunting for the titles!

I got 80 my first time through...then had to go back for the others...Some of them, like seconds, I just blew by...they blend in a lot better than something like Tempus Fugitive wink

but I still haven't been able to find Battleground Earth... Where did I miss it?

-Breanna
Thank you for your wonderful fdk, Breanna, and good job for catching my mistake. blush

When I first wrote the story I was checking them off a list as I added them so that I wouldn't miss one. Somehow I must have checked BE off the list without adding it. Then when I was going to post it during the breaks at the AK ceremony, Sas and I rechecked the story to make sure that they were all there and discovered that BE was missing.

I had two versions of the story on my HD: one main copy, and one that was split into three smaller parts that would be pasted during the AK ceremony. I added a paragraph to the story to fit BE into it, but I added it to the one that was split into parts and forgot to add it to my main copy. When I posted here, as well as when I sent it to the archive, I used the main copy that didn't have that paragraph in it.

If you read the story here or on the archive (the two easiest places to read it wink ) it's missing the paragraph, but if you read it on the AK log, the paragraph is there.

Thanks for catching that mistake, Breanna. I'll have to email the archive and see if I can get that paragraph added to the story. smile

~Anna
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards