Lois & Clark Forums
Please leave your feedback here!
What a love, story. I feel cozy just reading it.
Aww! Super cute! I can absolutely see Clark rescuing a stray puppy from underneath the car. And of course Lois would agree to keep it. smile
'Aww! The sweet pup knew it was safe, enjoying a warmth loving home. Just the right thing to read on a chilly winter night. Thanks so much Anna!

I should have written this before. Welcome back. I have missed your writing.
Omigosh I love it!! I had really no idea what to ask for, so I kinda just threw the puppy request in there to make it interesting. lol But that was soooooooooooo adorable watching Clark rescue a poor little puppy! My only "complaint" is that it wasn't longer because I wanted to see more!! Thank you so much for the waffy little treat!! :Love:
Awww, totally adorable! I can see them both warming up to the puppy and taking him in.
That was adorable!
What a cute little fic. Clark can be a hero even without his powers. Thank you for writing
Thank you all for your lovely feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed this story!
Wonderfully warm and adorable! Hope to see more of your stories on the boards.
How cute! I'm a "dog person", so I found your story adorable. Perfect! clap

Andreia
How adorable! I'm totally a dog (and cat!) person, so I instantly fell in love with the pup. Clark would so totally take in a stray if he found one. Great story!
Beautiful - it makes me miss my Gracie (old pup) even more. She died 'suddenly' at nearly 14 years. cry Now to get a new pup.
Dandello, I'm so sorry for your loss. Remember all the happy times you had with her.
She was loved by everyone who knew her. Hope Lois & Clark's new pup is as well-loved over a long and well-lived life.
Thank you for this nice little hart warmer, brings back memories.

When I was a kid my aunt brought us a kitten, she could not keep her because her husband does not like cats.
The kitten (Spoekie) looked around the living room, then jumped on my lap, curled up and went to sleep.
Aww, thank you all for your kind words! I'm especially glad those of you who love dogs liked it, because I don't know much about dogs myself and was afraid I'd completely botch it! Haha!

It was nice to write L&C again. smile
Hi Anna!

Let’s see…
It was a cold Saturday morning in Metropolis. Thin snowflakes were coming down the gray sky, dusting cars, trees and buildings with white. People were walking on the streets, wrapped in thick coats and scarves, to protect themselves from the freezing air bursts.
Great scene-setting! I got reminded of either Die Hard 2, Gilmore Girls or any number of New York-based rom-coms.

“You know what you need?” he asked the puppy, lifting it to eye level. “You need a warm fireplace and some food. Let's go to the pet shop and get you something to eat.”
I just realized, Clark finding a lost puppy stuck under a car could have happened with Lois, too, a few years earlier laugh you just need to replace ‘puppy’ with ‘cute brunette’ and you’re all set.

His only mistake was that the drink in her cup smelled like hot chocolate, rather than coffee.
While on its own it wouldn’t raise any flags, but with the next couple of paragraphs till you mentioned her robe (don’t know why there exactly) I get the feeling Lois might have a surprise for Clark, too

“Are you ready to have a baby in the house?”
/cocks eyebrow/

But I don't know the first thing about caring for a dog.”
But Clark does. Took care of Mad Dog for years now.

The puppy looked at them, then at the fireplace, and fell asleep.
That was a great little mood piece. Wonderful atmosphere clap

wave Michael
Thank you for your kind words, Michael! I'm glad you enjoyed reading! smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards