Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Lucy Lane is Coming to Town (3/5) - FDK - 12/05/05 02:31 AM
This is great! Lois is realising what a real catch Clark is! I really love how you are having Lucy really play with Lois' heart.

Finish it ASAP
Lois is particularly cute when she's in denial. *g*

Loved your description of Lois' POV on the doctored picture. *sigh*

Yep, still wanna give Lois a hug.

Such wonderful, absorbing writing, Nicole. Can't wait for the next part. smile
Posted By: TOC Re: Lucy Lane is Coming to Town (3/5) - FDK - 12/05/05 03:16 AM
Can I just repeat what Incognito said here? (And hey... why are there no "hug" icons?) goofy

Ann
Posted By: Kent28 Re: Lucy Lane is Coming to Town (3/5) - FDK - 12/05/05 03:50 AM
I am enjoying this story...the Lucy character is very believable. And hilarious too. Poor Lois! Please Post more soon!
Marcy
Posted By: Cristina Re: Lucy Lane is Coming to Town (3/5) - FDK - 12/05/05 04:31 AM
Hey!

I just caught up with this story, and I must say, I'm really liking it! It's so nice to see Lois suffering for such good reasons laugh (as opposed to the 'I-have-less-than-24-hours-left-to-live kind of suffering wink )

And Lucy's plans are just so good. I'm really looking forward to the last two parts of this story smile
this story rocks! Can't wait for more smile
Posted By: daneel Re: Lucy Lane is Coming to Town (3/5) - FDK - 12/05/05 11:43 AM
Expecting the next part eagerly!! hyper

Jose wave
Posted By: AnHa Re: Lucy Lane is Coming to Town (3/5) - FDK - 12/05/05 01:53 PM
Really, really looking forward to the next part.
And poor Lois, I'm kind of feeling bad for her.
I'm also curious about Clark's reaction laugh
Posted By: Laurach Re: Lucy Lane is Coming to Town (3/5) - FDK - 12/05/05 04:33 PM
I actually feel sorry for Lois LOL! Love it. More soon. Laura
Hi,

Great part. drool Love it.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Capes Re: Lucy Lane is Coming to Town (3/5) - FDK - 12/05/05 05:52 PM
This story just keeps getting better!

And… she was calling him “Kent.”
Never a good sign.

Clark’s eyes… “I saw it.”
Awww. Wait until you see he was looking at YOU, Lois.

She needs to be hit over the head with the facts,
That does seem to be the trend with Lois...

“I’ll agree with you there. He has a wonderful smile.”
You love him, Lois...we all know it smile

Pretending was bad…

Lucy looked at Lois.

…Yet that was how she lived her life.
Too true.

I also liked how you had her writing about Superman and switching to Clark. If that doesn't show who her thoughts are moving to, I don't know what does. Great job. Can't wait for the next part!
Posted By: shells Re: Lucy Lane is Coming to Town (3/5) - FDK - 12/05/05 07:57 PM
Just saw this story for the first time this afternoon & caught up on all three parts. All I can say is: Poor Lois! and Lucy is brilliant!

eagerly awaiting the next part!

Shells
Posted By: Nicole S Re: Lucy Lane is Coming to Town (3/5) - FDK - 12/06/05 12:25 AM
Hello smile

Thank you guys so much for all your feedback! It means so much to me!! blush

I'm glad so many of you commented about Lois's reaction to the doctored photo... as Incognito pointed out, she is cute when she's in denial and her heart's just being ripped out of her chest and stomped all over... eek uh.... um.... :rolleyes: ... I mean, it pains me, too, to see her that way... thank goodness there's only 2 more parts blush

Capes wrote:
I also liked how you had her writing about Superman and switching to Clark. If that doesn't show who her thoughts are moving to, I don't know what does. Great job.
Thank you!! I'm glad you liked that! It definitely shows where her thoughts are at wink

Cristina wrote:
It's so nice to see Lois suffering for such good reasons laugh (as opposed to the 'I-have-less-than-24-hours-left-to-live kind of suffering smile )
Wendy, if you're reading this, do you see how you're affecting everyone? This story gets attention in the feedback for most stories on the board right now!! goofy Speaking of which... when do we get the next part??? wink

Okay, thank you, EVERYONE for the wonderful comments that have made my day!!! Part 4 coming up now!!!!!!!!!!!!

~NICOLE smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards