Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi FDK: Inside A Lunkhead's Mind 1/1 - 08/04/21 08:10 PM
Just another silly idea that popped into my mind. Hope you enjoy
I love it! XD "Random Excuse button" rotflol I can almost imagine it as a madlibs-style generator. Very entertaining ficlet, and thank you so much for writing and posting it!
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Inside A Lunkhead's Mind 1/1 - 08/04/21 11:56 PM
The random excuse button makes all of his lame excuses make so much sense now!
And them wearing glasses and arguing, so great.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Inside A Lunkhead's Mind 1/1 - 08/05/21 07:42 PM
Just another silly idea that popped into my mind. Hope you enjoy

Keep those silly ideas coming! What a great way to end the workday! clap
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Inside A Lunkhead's Mind 1/1 - 08/05/21 10:45 PM
What a delightful, funny story. Loved the Random Excuse Button! That and the emotions all conflicting with each other is a great explanation of "Lunkheadedness" ! clap
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Inside A Lunkhead's Mind 1/1 - 08/06/21 03:06 PM
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your feedback, everyone. I thought you might like an explanation for his weak excuses
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Inside A Lunkhead's Mind 1/1 - 08/11/21 03:59 PM
So THAT explains all the weird excuses! rotflol Love it! Cute story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Inside A Lunkhead's Mind 1/1 - 02/01/22 05:25 PM
OMG that’s HILARIOUS!!! rotflol
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Inside A Lunkhead's Mind 1/1 - 09/29/22 07:35 PM

Hi Barbara!

And back for more!
while the other emotions were in the back of the Headquarters,
“head quarters” laugh

Inside his mind, Sadness was sitting behind the console. He'd promised to keep watch
So, is he sad because the others want to pay, or is this “neutral” until a button is pressed?

Sadness cleared his throat. "Um, Joy. You should better come here. Lois is in front of Clark's apartment."
Ah, okay, neutral.

And now I’m thinking, what if Joy was busy und Sadness had to fake it laugh

Disgust tapped his foot and threw up his hands. "Great, Anger, just great. If you knock Joy out, then who's going to take his place talking to Lois? You? That's sure going to score us some points with her."
clap

"We need to reply!" Fear grabbed Joy's arm, starting to shake him.
New A.D.A. Met her on the street. Just helped her move in two blocks over.

"If she wants to talk to Superman, we should let her.” He sat down on his chair and gestured for the others to do the same. “Okay, guys. I’m going to switch to Superman mode, now. Fasten your seatbelts, please.”

His hand wandered to a button labeled ‘Random Excuse.’ A collective groan escaped Anger, Fear, Disgust and Sadness. They all covered their eyes with their hands. “That’s going to be the usual catastrophe,” Fear predicted. Clark handed Lois his key. “I'm expecting, um, my cheese of the month shipment. Go on in, I'll be right back.”
I’m thinking the random ones are all quite cheesy wink

“God, she’s looking at Clark like that again,” Disgust whispered. He hoped that neither of the other emotions would see him slip his glasses down his nose. He didn't care whether she recognized Clark or not. He just wanted to get a better look. The End
Aww Disgust is quite the softie!

Another fun one. And now I spy one with Lois!

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards