Lois & Clark Forums
As I stated in my Author's Note, I take no responsibility for any vomit stains or items (clothing, laptops, phones, Kindles, carpets, couches, etc) that may become ruined for said stains resulting from this fic. wink
rotflol rotflol rotflol clap clap clap

Fantastic! I loved every horrible minute of it! laugh And as for the end... *happy squees*
It's a good thing poor Ralph is not a real person. You described him quite - I'm not sure I know the right words. Perhaps this because English is not my first language.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed your tale. Thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
rotflol rotflol rotflol clap clap clap

Fantastic! I loved every horrible minute of it! laugh And as for the end... *happy squees*

Thank you! I couldn't help but go for the grossest possible setting I could think of! wink
Originally Posted by bakasi
It's a good thing poor Ralph is not a real person. You described him quite - I'm not sure I know the right words. Perhaps this because English is not my first language.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed your tale. Thank you for sharing.

Haha, thank you! Given what we saw of Ralph in the series (not much but still), it was easy to peg the kind of guy he'd be even at home. goofy
Hee hee, that was a well-written story. You did a great job describing Ralph's behavior and home in a way that was very evocative, for better or for worse wink
Originally Posted by TaliaJoy
Hee hee, that was a well-written story. You did a great job describing Ralph's behavior and home in a way that was very evocative, for better or for worse wink

Thanks, Talia! I'll admit that after reading Terry's The Disciplinary Hearing, I feel a smidge bad about making Ralph such a creep. But only a little. rotflol
Haha! Cute story with sweet little moments in it! And the writing, the imagery was—unfortunately—really well done!
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Haha! Cute story with sweet little moments in it! And the writing, the imagery was—unfortunately—really well done!

Thanks, KSaraSara! Glad you enjoyed it, despite the fact that Ralph's place makes us all need a mental tetanus shot. wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards