Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi FDK: Don't Play Me For A Fool - 12/25/20 07:20 PM
Please leave some feedback here.
Posted By: SupesFan Re: FDK: Don't Play Me For A Fool - 12/28/20 06:16 AM
Thank you. What a memorable Christmas present you gave all of us. Sweet, dreamy and all wrapped up in LnC romance. sloppy You certainly didn’t play me for a fool. I know a great story when I read one!
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Don't Play Me For A Fool - 12/28/20 12:35 PM
Thank you very much! I was glad to be finally able to post this, and just in time for the season, too.
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: Don't Play Me For A Fool - 12/28/20 09:27 PM
Awww, bakasi!

This one was really sweet. I loved this! clap
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Don't Play Me For A Fool - 01/16/21 07:38 PM
She turned her head to look in his eyes. Her smile broadened. Her tongue flickered across her lips and Clark’s breath caught as she inched forward. It was as if a sudden jolt of electricity hit him. His mouth ran dry as she moved even closer until there was no mistaking her intentions. He leaned in to go the rest of the way, capturing her lips in the first kiss that belonged to him. It wasn’t a ruse. It wasn’t a kiss that he had stolen from her as Superman. It was real and wonderful and breathtaking. His world narrowed to the silky softness of her velvet lips a he gently explored them.

They were both breathless as they parted. Lois rested her head against his shoulder and they resumed their dance.

Lois chuckled softly. “You know – for a federal disaster – this isn’t so bad after all.”

Oooh! Now that's how to describe a kiss! I loved how they resumed dancing! I was hoping that Clark would take flight, but that would be for another time. (Sigh!) Lois was right, as a federal disaster that wasn't bad! smile Thanks so much for presenting this fic to us. What a lovely, sweet gift. Hopefully there will be more. hyper

Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Don't Play Me For A Fool - 01/17/21 10:22 AM
Thank you, Morgana. I was afraid you didn't like the final part after you had been waiting to see it for years, literally. Thank you for the feedback
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Don't Play Me For A Fool - 01/18/21 01:06 AM
Anytime Bakasi. wink

“I guess there is more to Cat than I give her credit for,” she muttered.

Cat working to create a romantic atmosphere at Clark's apartment for their first date was really cool.

Mandy winked at Clark and handed him the tissue. “Just in case she's a bore.” She blew him a kiss on her way out. Then the door fell shut behind her.

Although Mandy bares watching. sad

The story was well worth the years of waiting and as others have said, a real romantic treat. dance
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards