Posted By: Sheila FDK: Remember Me? - 11/27/05 12:49 PM
That was certainly a different take on BatP/HOL. Well done! thumbsup
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/27/05 12:58 PM
Cute! smile

Jackie
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/27/05 01:02 PM
sloppy

Oh, and there was this:

Perry, Clark, Jimmy, and Jack were her friends.
I just *knew* you couldn't go a whole story without mentioning Jack. laugh How short the story may be. wink

Saskia (secretly hoping that if Jana's writing again there's hope for a certain sequel...)
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/27/05 01:16 PM
Good story. I have not read any of your other stories so I am not familiar with your writting style and therefore can not comment if it resembled it. The story was good...short, sweet and to the point.
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/27/05 03:30 PM
A very nicestory, I love it! thumbsup

simona smile
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/27/05 04:28 PM
Nice, smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/27/05 05:20 PM
Aw asdorable. Laura
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/27/05 05:34 PM
Welcome back, Jana!

And what do you mean, "rusty"? This is a very nice and well-written story!! I liked it a lot. I hope you'll keep writing!

Happy birthday again, Sas smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/27/05 06:47 PM
Hi,

Cute! drool

MAF clap
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/28/05 04:35 AM
Jana

I'm so glad to see you writing again. smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/28/05 05:06 AM
Hi Jana,

It's good to see this being posted and I think it works very well. This is a lovely little in between episodes fic and I can see Lois and Clark acting this way.

Really great to see you writing again.

Yours Jenni
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/28/05 11:14 AM
Really, really nice, Jana! And now that you've shown us you can still write, I think it's about time that we had some more lovely stories from you... don't you? goofy

Happy birthday, Saskia! thumbsup

Wendy smile
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/28/05 11:36 AM
What? No smoochies? blush

Write more soon wink

Jose hyper
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 11/28/05 05:36 PM
Aw, what a sweet little reunion. blush

Nice job! thumbsup

~Julia wave
Posted By: Jana Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 12/02/05 09:51 AM
Wow. First of all, thank you all very much. I'm just giddy over the responses. (FDK, the new wonder drug. wave Thank you SO much to each of you who took the time to read this and post your thoughts. I have to admit I was very nervous about posting this because I hadn't visited the boards in so long and hadn't written anything in even longer. It made me feel good to have such a warm response. With that in mind, many thanks Sheila, Jackie, Sas, Judy, Simona, An, Laura, Anna, Maria, Tricia, Jenni, Wendy, Jose, and Julia.

Jana (who wonders if there's a reason Dan Sardine, er Scardino hasn't made it to Maria's list yet)
Posted By: ccmalo Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 12/02/05 10:50 AM
Leave town for a week and miss the big news. smile And this is a very sweet piece, Jana.

Now, about that unfinished wip of yours - the sequel - still want to know how things turn out for Wolfe.

c
Posted By: Jana Re: FDK: Remember Me? - 12/04/05 04:47 AM
Thank you for taking the time to read my story, Carol. I'm glad you enjoyed it. As for my supposed wip, with this fall under plausible deniability? Truthfully though, I would like to finish Wolf's story. Hopefully I'll actually find the time. Glad to know you and Sas are still interested. Thanks again for your comments.

Jana (who if asked, will still deny having any work in progress) wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards