Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday FDK: The One Where Everyone Finds Out - 04/02/20 12:21 AM
A bit of laughter and jokes never hurt anyone, right?

Fic

All comments welcome as always.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: The One Where Everyone Finds Out - 04/02/20 12:58 AM
A bit of laughter and jokes never hurt anyone, right?
No one but Clark. wink

Seriously, though, thanks for the *much* needed levity. smile

Had your story been posted any other day, I would have thought that Clark was dreaming, but given the date, I had figured it to be a prank of some sort. I hadn't guessed who was pulling it, though, or how it was being pulled off. (Mxy entered my mind, but not Tempus.) Brava.

- Lynn
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: The One Where Everyone Finds Out - 04/02/20 05:09 AM
lol This was perfect! A great little prank! Mild, but chaotic, in terms of Clark. Whoever thought Tempus could be so innocent in his hijinks?

Great one!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The One Where Everyone Finds Out - 04/02/20 12:50 PM
Of course Tempus cheated! He wouldn't be Tempus if he didn't.

But the real question is, why would H.G. Wells get into a bet with him? help
I understand that Tempus cheated, but I don't grok how he cheated. Is "our" Clark now stuck in another dimension where nobody gives a fig that he's Superman? If so, will Lois be amenable to a romantic relationship with him? Or is this some kind of setup for Wells where he thinks he's lost whatever bet he made with Tempus but really didn't because the whole thing is fake? Maybe Tempus took Clark from an earlier time, like the day before he blew the big secret, and dropped Clark in six months later?

Or no: the entire newsroom is kidding! They didn't really know that CK=SM until Clark did some super-stuff! Is that it?

The mind boggles. cat

My head's spinning and I'm dizzy.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: The One Where Everyone Finds Out - 04/03/20 12:28 AM
Funny smile I wonder how Clark would react when he learns it was a prank smirk
Haha! Okay, so at first I thought maybe his buttons were open, showing the S beneath. Then I figured it was a dream. But to take canon Clark and throw him into Alt Clark's timeline was evil and unexpected and perfect. Tempus better watch out. Clark's gonna kill him. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards