Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Mother's Day: 7/? - 11/22/05 12:29 PM
You're back!! smile1
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 7/? - 11/22/05 01:33 PM
I think I may need to go back and re-read earlier stories smile Good thing that's not a chore!

Nan, I love the way the plot is twisting with each part -- this was a major one. Pilson's working for St. Cloud? As I recall, he was reporting to two different bosses... And I had a feeling Arianna would be involved.

More, more!

PJ
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 7/? - 11/22/05 02:27 PM
Hi,

Great part. grumble I would check the pencil and change my locks. You don't know when someone put a microphone or copy the keys.

"You recall, I am sure, Arianna Carlin."
eek She is nuts!

"I understand, my friend, that you are angry that your son has become the target of surveillance, but when you hear the circumstances, I think you will be willing to forgive me."

"All right," Clark said. "Let's hear it."
hyper Get back here!

More ASAP, Please.

MAF
hyper
Posted By: Jen P Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 7/? - 11/24/05 03:53 AM
Yay!! goofy

Well, like I said, I am pumped that you are back dance Loving the story, keep up the good posting!!

Jen A
P.S. have you thought about the posting schedule yet? wink
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 7/? - 11/24/05 11:23 AM
This story references back to "Charade", and the long-term plan of Arianna and Lex. The real Luthor (and his clone from "Doppelganger") are both on Stryker's Island, but as we know from the infamous wedding arc, that doesn't necessarily mean he's powerless. Hopefully, Mother's Day will tie up the loose ends left dangling by that story. Also, I think it's about time that Lois had those kids, don't you?

My posting schedule is undoubtedly going to be somewhat erratic. My sister is extremely ill this Christmas season, and barring a miracle, this December may be the last chance I'll get to see her, but I'm determined to finish this story as soon as I can.

Nan
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 7/? - 11/28/05 10:52 AM
hyper Yippee, Nan posted more...oh crap, forgot to check the Original FanFic folder wallbash wallbash wallbash

Like the progress, could have been longer, but 7 pages is ok...

Like the reappearance of St. Cloud.

More soon please.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards