Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Endelda FDK: And A Merry Whatever To All (1/1) - 01/01/20 12:37 AM
Story

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! grin

Happy Holidays!
Happy Whatever, everyone! XD
You had me worried about Martha and Jonathan in the beginning. This was silly and cute! XD
Haha, I love it! Poor Lois and Clark. A bit or warning next time, Jonathan and Martha! Or you might be the next ones an author commits to the asylum. rotflol

That ending though - PERFECT! I'll be giggling for the rest of the night.
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: And A Merry Whatever To All (1/1) - 01/01/20 05:52 AM
Thanks, ladies! I was pushing a bit to get it posted before the holiday season officially ended (at least, on this side of the international date line lol). I'm glad you liked it! Glad I was able to give you both a giggle! [Linked Image]
What a delightful story!

Although I had come up with another theory regarding Martha and Jonathan's garb, I like yours *much* better. (Suffice to say that mine was NSFW.)

Happy New Year!

Joy,
Lynn
This is hilarious and adorable all at the same time, E. Great job! Nice little giggle to end the holiday season with.

Thanks!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: And A Merry Whatever To All (1/1) - 01/08/20 11:17 AM
Martha in her bathrobe in the middle of the day? Yeah, I was worried to! Great little ficlet!
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: And A Merry Whatever To All (1/1) - 01/11/20 09:40 PM
I'm glad ya'll enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun writing it grin

Thanks for reading!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards