Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday FDK: A La Nativitatis (Christmas) - 12/23/19 04:53 AM
A little holiday cheer. This one is set in the same universe of its counterparts A La Lane and A La Kent, Enjoy!

All comments welcome!

Fic is Here

Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: A La Nativitatis (Christmas) - 12/23/19 03:32 PM

Time jump stories are always fun to read. We get to see the characters grow and mature over a short span of time. Thanks so much for writing this!
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK: A La Nativitatis (Christmas) - 12/23/19 05:48 PM
I love those little snippets over time too. Wonderful story!

Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: A La Nativitatis (Christmas) - 12/23/19 08:22 PM
The holidays can be challenging in many ways. I'm so glad that Lois in this universe found Merry Christmas, even if it took a few years.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: A La Nativitatis (Christmas) - 12/24/19 02:33 AM
Yay ^_^ Love happy endings and snippets that led up to it. Gives insight that leaves warm fuzzy feelings.
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: FDK: A La Nativitatis (Christmas) - 12/24/19 06:51 AM
Aww...
Posted By: SupesFan Re: FDK: A La Nativitatis (Christmas) - 12/25/19 01:52 AM
This story is warm and comforting. Like being snuggled in your favorite Jammie’s with hot chocolate and cookies. Very satisfying. Thank you for a WONDERFUL walk down memory lane. Merry Christmas!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A La Nativitatis (Christmas) - 12/28/19 04:53 AM
Aww, adorable story and I love how the song goes from devastatingly sad (it's always sounded so sad to me, ever since seeing Lois alone in her apartment on Christmas in the show) to joyful. The snippet with Lois finding out on Christmas that she's pregnant hit home with me. After 2.5 years, 4 failed Clomid cycles, a cancelled IUI, a failed fresh IVF cycle, and finally a frozen IVF cycle, I found out on Christmas Eve morning (2012) that we were finally going to be parents. So I may have had a huge lump in my throat during that part of the story. Thank you for writing and sharing with us.

Merry Christmas!
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: A La Nativitatis (Christmas) - 12/28/19 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Morgana
Time jump stories are always fun to read. We get to see the characters grow and mature over a short span of time. Thanks so much for writing this!

Aww, Thanks for reading Morgana!

So glad you enjoyed it. smile

Originally Posted by scifiJoan
I love those little snippets over time too. Wonderful story!

Thanks so much scifiJoan! So glad you liked the snippets.

Originally Posted by cuidadora
The holidays can be challenging in many ways. I'm so glad that Lois in this universe found Merry Christmas, even if it took a few years.

Holidays can definitely be challenging but much like in cannon I like to think as time went on they found a bright and shiny place for Lois and Clark.

Thanks so much for reading cuidadora smile

Originally Posted by Blueowl
Yay ^_^ Love happy endings and snippets that led up to it. Gives insight that leaves warm fuzzy feelings.

Aww, thanks Blue!

I'm glad it hit all the notes of waffiness for you.

Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
Aww...

clap

Originally Posted by SupesFan
This story is warm and comforting. Like being snuggled in your favorite Jammie’s with hot chocolate and cookies. Very satisfying. Thank you for a WONDERFUL walk down memory lane. Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much SupesFan!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'm so happy you enjoyed this waffy tale.

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Aww, adorable story and I love how the song goes from devastatingly sad (it's always sounded so sad to me, ever since seeing Lois alone in her apartment on Christmas in the show) to joyful. The snippet with Lois finding out on Christmas that she's pregnant hit home with me. After 2.5 years, 4 failed Clomid cycles, a cancelled IUI, a failed fresh IVF cycle, and finally a frozen IVF cycle, I found out on Christmas Eve morning (2012) that we were finally going to be parents. So I may have had a huge lump in my throat during that part of the story. Thank you for writing and sharing with us.

Merry Christmas!

Hey Vicki! wave

I'm so glad you picked up on that. The song was meant to change meaning over time. The Christmas miracle Lois had was very similar. Not sure if you recall the IVF being mentioned in A La Kent or not, but I can only imagine how emotional that must have been to have the positive pregnancy result arrive around the holidays. [Linked Image]

I'm glad you enjoyed this tale and happy it was able tor remind you of a happy memory. thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards