Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate - Chapter 11/? - 07/26/19 12:46 AM
Well, I'm going to be out of the country for a bit (10 yr anniversary), so wanted to make sure I posted now.

Hope you all are enjoying smile

Chapter 11

Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Investigate - Chapter 11/? - 07/26/19 07:11 AM
I liked this chapter. Still wondering when Lois will meet Clark as Clark. Unfotunately, he is out of comission for the time being. Looking forward to your next installment.
Happy anniversary.
Posted By: L Re: FDK: Investigate - Chapter 11/? - 07/26/19 11:47 AM
This series is amazing and I love this chapter so much
Posted By: JellyS2 Re: FDK: Investigate - Chapter 11/? - 07/28/19 11:40 PM
“Focus on this, son,” he said, seizing Kal-El’s much smaller hand and placing it firmly at the side of his warm throat, on his pulse, as he pulled Kal-El against his wide chest.
Not sure if you intended it, but I totally got choked up reading this and the bit after it. Good job!

Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate - Chapter 11/? - 08/08/19 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by bakasi
I liked this chapter. Still wondering when Lois will meet Clark as Clark. Unfotunately, he is out of comission for the time being. Looking forward to your next installment.
Happy anniversary.
Thanks ^_^
The vacation was great. Saw Hobbiton and stuff cool
Anyway, yeah, it'll be a while before Lois meets Clark....
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate - Chapter 11/? - 08/08/19 01:01 AM
Originally Posted by L
This series is amazing and I love this chapter so much

Thanks smile I plan to post the next part tomorrow.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate - Chapter 11/? - 08/08/19 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by JellyS2
“Focus on this, son,” he said, seizing Kal-El’s much smaller hand and placing it firmly at the side of his warm throat, on his pulse, as he pulled Kal-El against his wide chest.
Not sure if you intended it, but I totally got choked up reading this and the bit after it. Good job!
Thanks. I had actually written this before Eddie Jones passed away, so it was definitely unintentional and hits me pretty hard now to be honest. Jones will forever be who I envision as Jonathon Kent.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards