Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/15/19 07:40 PM
Feedback goes here
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/15/19 08:36 PM
rotflol

Your writing sure didn't seem rusty to me. That was hysterical.

So is Clark going to smoke a cigarette occasionally, or at least stand near a smoker, so that he has the characteristic nicotine stench? I can't imagine Lois would be happy about that. (I know; I'm overthinking things.)

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: JellyS2 Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/15/19 08:53 PM
Taking those random items and turning them into Clark's excuses was a fantastic idea grin. Loved it!
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/15/19 11:07 PM
OMG I LOVE IT! party

Bakasi, thank you so much for answering the challenge! It was wonderful, and it's so good to see your writing again! sloppy
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/15/19 11:17 PM
Bakasi,

clap wave Welcome back!

Love this little snippet. Very creative response to Queenie's challenge. lol
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/16/19 12:13 AM
What a delightful, hilarious tale! Love how you answered the challenge. clap rotflol

And welcome back! hyper
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/16/19 07:13 AM
I'm glad you liked this little bit of silliness. It's good to be writing again.I miss it, but RL is just too busy. Thank you all so much for your kind words.
Posted By: BlindPassenger Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/16/19 10:16 AM
Haha, that was just too funny! And your writing isn't rusty. :-) Good Job! Yes, Clark Needs better excuses. @Lynn: If Lois isn't happy about the Smoking Thing, perhaps Clark should travel to a certain parallel universe where Lois goes by the Alias Margot Kidder...:-)
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/16/19 11:25 AM
[P]erhaps Clark should travel to a certain parallel universe where Lois goes by the Alias Margot Kidder.

At least Clark won't have to worry about smoke damaging his lungs.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/16/19 05:43 PM
How true. I, too, don't think that Clark would become a smoker or that Lois would like it for that matter. But smokers are known for running off, frequently. A friend of mine used to be angry at her colleagues for frequently taking a break from their work to go smoking. She, a non-smoker, was not allowed to take a break. So, one day, she told her boss that she was going to smoke an apple. laugh
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/17/19 12:20 AM
Funny smile. I suppose a turtle for a pet would be a good choice for a superhero....
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/18/19 08:35 PM
clap That was hilarious! And so very Clark! Nicely done - great idea to use the random items as excuses for Clark. smile Looking forward to more stories from you. smile
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: No more excuses 1/1 - 07/23/19 12:39 AM
Welcome back!

I was laughing so hard, even the cat looked at me and was wondering what was happening! Thanks so much for a fun little snippet of a story.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards