Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Shallowford FDK: Breaths of Passion - 03/08/19 01:39 AM
Hope you enjoyed!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Breaths of Passion - 03/08/19 04:22 AM
Oooh, so creepy! And so rightfully Lex! I love that he knows he's a psychopath, but that the diagnosis is so beneath him that his defects are everyone else's problem. And so cool that he's imbibing in the pheromone spray in order to be able to feel something. I've seen it suggested that Miranda hit him with the permanent, 100% strength solution, but this was a neat twist on that idea. Nicely done!
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Breaths of Passion - 03/08/19 08:19 PM
What Chakram said. smile
This was a nice, chilling look into Lex's mind! I *almost* want to feel sorry for him, being unable to feel. Kudos!
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Breaths of Passion - 03/09/19 02:59 AM
Definitely creepy and chilling. How typical that Lex feels his personality disorder is the world's problem, not his. I have to wonder though whether or not whoever administered the test was aware of his results. Very chilling to think that he may not be the only personality disorder that is diagnosed without an attempt at intervention.

Excellent tale!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Breaths of Passion - 03/20/19 07:01 PM
He upended the bottle and drank the whole thing? shock Good grief that explains a great deal about Lex's actions after that particular episode.

Creepy indeed.
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: Breaths of Passion - 03/21/19 01:57 AM
Leave it to Lex to treat emotions like an addictive substance! brrrr, creepy to the last.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards