Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: A Reconstructed Life (20/22) - 03/03/19 05:10 AM
The new "normal" of Clark's life and makeshift family.
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK: A Reconstructed Life (20/22) - 03/03/19 08:11 PM
Clark's writing. He's not writing a journal. Journals are private ,hidden things. This work- it's too public, some thing one of the others could readily find. He's writing, I think, a repudiation, a confession of things he cant yet
speak of aloud. Echoes of his past miss deeds will be with him always-he must not become paralyzed with regret now so very close to crossing the mountain to a new life.

Posted By: LadyTpower Re: FDK: A Reconstructed Life (20/22) - 03/03/19 10:03 PM
Another great chapter. This turns out to be an awesome story. Looking forward to another great chapter
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A Reconstructed Life (20/22) - 03/04/19 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by SJH
Clark's writing. He's not writing a journal. Journals are private ,hidden things. This work- it's too public, some thing one of the others could readily find. He's writing, I think, a repudiation, a confession of things he cant yet
speak of aloud. Echoes of his past miss deeds will be with him always-he must not become paralyzed with regret now so very close to crossing the mountain to a new life.

Astute observation! He's definitely NOT writing a journal or even practicing his writing abilities, even if he's still turning the idea of becoming a reporter over in his mind. It's something much more personal, but what, exactly, it is, remains to be seen. And yes, we will find out, one way or another. smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A Reconstructed Life (20/22) - 03/04/19 05:37 AM
Originally Posted by LadyTpower
Another great chapter. This turns out to be an awesome story. Looking forward to another great chapter

Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying it! More to come soon, I promise.
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK: A Reconstructed Life (20/22) - 03/04/19 09:22 AM
Enjoyed Clark's Norman Rockwellesque family dinner. Nice.

Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A Reconstructed Life (20/22) - 03/06/19 03:34 AM
Originally Posted by SJH
Enjoyed Clark's Norman Rockwellesque family dinner. Nice.

Thanks! At least Clark's getting to enjoy life finally. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards