Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/04/19 01:42 AM
Feedback goes here wink
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/04/19 01:55 AM
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Lois knew. And her every thought was on how to protect his secret.

This right here sums up the story right here. No matter what, Lois has always done what she could to protect him. Beautifully written Feli. clap

I'll be back to FDK properly.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/04/19 04:15 AM
Awww, I love this sweet little tale! And Lois automatically thinking of protecting his secret is just the icing on the cake. That really does sum her up - as mad as she might get at him for the deception, she is always 10000% on his side, keeping him safe. (Even if it means yelling at him in a whisper.)

Well done, Feli!
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/04/19 12:51 PM
I really enjoyed this. How sweet of Lois to get Clark a DNA kit. I love that he just went ahead and told her to truth and was very pleased by her response. Well done!
Posted By: LadyTpower Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/04/19 04:06 PM
An awesome way to reveal. Good job Feli!
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/04/19 05:54 PM
<<Lois knew. And her every thought was on how to protect his secret.>>>

What a great line.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/04/19 08:18 PM
Very impressive, Feli! Delightfully WAFFY tale with a revelation where Lois doesn't lose her cool.

The final line is perfection. clap
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/04/19 09:16 PM
She stuffed the little box into her bag. She’d shower and change before she headed over to the fleapit he’d miraculously turned into a cosy apartment.

Aww, I would never have used fleapit and cosy in the same sentence to describe his apartment. goofy

This is the way a mature, logical Lois who has not been engaged to Lex Luthor behaves when she discovers her work partner is actually the Man of Steel. Well done!
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/05/19 01:33 AM
Awwwww ^_^ SO SO sweet :3
That's the Lois I really like!
I think I may be grinning almost as much as Clark.
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/05/19 05:18 AM
This is so cute! I love how you've captured their developing relationship, and Lois's reaction to The Big Reveal.
Posted By: JellyS2 Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/05/19 05:45 AM
I second everything everyone else has already said and add to that...

Her babbling! I love it! Classic Lois. I imagine her saying it really fast, and stopping and turning as she changes mid sentence to start a new one.

Good job!
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/06/19 04:17 AM
Awww, this was adorable! clap
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK- Roots 1/1 - 02/08/19 12:50 AM
Hi Feli,

Just an hour or so ago, I submitted the final grades for the intensive, four-week course that I've been teaching and that has kept me too busy to come to the boards. This was my first bit of indulgence, and what a wonderful, fun choice it was.

Incidentally, no worries about the apparent anachronism. After all the L&C universe is ahead of ours in several aspects of science (*cough, cough* human clones and invisibility suits *cough, cough*), so DNA testing could very well have existed in their universe at the time of the show.

Thanks for brightening my evening with this gem.

Joy,
Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards