Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/14/19 01:52 AM
Story is Here!

This was fun to write! smile The title of the song was, of course, "GPS" by Basshunter. Thankfully the lyrics weren't required for the challenge, as they are in a language I do not speak. blush
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/14/19 01:55 PM
Lol! Very cute!
Posted By: LadyTpower Re: FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/14/19 05:39 PM
nice story, don't forget to turn of your GPS the next time Superman
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/15/19 12:37 AM
Haha! Love it! I wonder how many times his phone was going "recalculating" during the rescue! Very clever story!
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/20/19 04:11 PM
Recalculating...recalculating...recalculating....

Clark: Shhhh!

Turn right in 15 feet to reach your destination....

Clark: I've already left the destination.

Recalculating....

Very Cute Queenie! Love it.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/22/19 08:48 PM
Hi Mary!

Time for one more hyper

The winding, back-tracking roads were probably how this town built its population up.
rotflol They could always park there until it’s nightfall and then in the morning, they and the car would be gone again.

“This one is supposed to be able to tell you where you are and how to get where you're going.”
So, like a boyscout you take with you on your passenger seat?

“As crazy as these roads are, you'd probably need a room full of super-computers to figure out how to get where we're going.”
Interesting fact about the computing power of one of those thingamagingees and 1980’s computer systems…

Clark went quiet, listening, then winced when he heard the soft voice coming from under his cape.

“Now make a U-turn.”
laugh

Cute one!

wave Michael
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/23/19 02:47 PM
lol What a delightful tale!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/24/19 03:18 PM
Thanks for giving me a great laugh!
I ran into an old Kerth nominees list and I came across this!

LOL!!!! I loved it! So much fun!! rotflol

Thanks for sharing this delightful story!
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/22/22 01:01 AM
Really funny ^_^ I would love to read a sequel, like a tiny news blip on Superman using GPS goofy
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/23/22 05:39 PM
<chuckle> Let's hope that the semi driver didn't have an accident because he unthinkingly followed the erroneous directions given by his GPS app. And if that were the case, let's really hope that Lois isn't using the same app.

Fun story.
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: GPS (Kerth Challenge Fic #2) - 01/24/22 05:59 PM
Hahaha!!! Cute and funny!! lol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards