Lois & Clark Forums
comments on this tiny vignette
When I first saw the challenge I thought, getting Flash into the story might be the difficult part. You handled it beautifully! Now in addition to Clarkie bear in her bed she has Flash in her bath. Both gifts from Clark and of course they remind her of him in her two most intimate places.

Nice job!

Mike
thank you Mike
Lois sighed when she came above water. She was taking a bath to relax from the nightmare today. She almost married the biggest criminal in the history of Metropolis.

Yup, after a day like that Lois needs a bubble bath. It will help to get her mind back to normal after nearly handing her life over to Luthor. help

A very clever and adorable answer to this challenge. Well done! smile1
Delightful tale. Can just see Lois taking a l-o-n-g bubble bath after the wedding fiasco. And how sweet she's comforted by Clark's gifts.
Cute story! Lois needs a loooooong bubble bath, all the wine, and a vacation after almost marrying Lex. Luckily, she's got Clark to help make sure she's comforted. smile
I was just re-reading it again before I deleted my mail message, and I thought I had remembered something but could not remember if it was a thought Lois had or whether she actually voiced it to Clark. Lois' statement that she "Would never doubt him again" to Clark. I can see Clark using that at some time in the future can't you?

Mike
That is something she didn't voice towards Clark too bad because it would be the ultimate blackmail lol
thanks everyone for there comments I love you all
Hi LadyTpower!

She had been giving the duck the name Flash due to his flashy red sunglasses in his beak.
You certainly gave the rubber duck a prime spot in this little ficlet! thumbsup

The phone brought her back to reality, she would call Clark later hoping he had written a story, otherwise this was going to be the first time she would not make the deadline.

“Hello?”

“Hi Lois, It is me.” sounded from the other side of the line
laugh

Well, they do have to earn their money some way and it's not like Lois would be willing to work at Big Belly Burgers smile1
LOIS: They never said that would be an option! It was the Star or the corner of Eighth and Lincoln.

wave Michael
thanks for the comment, I love your comments
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards