Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: CLeuch FDK: Free Falling, Final - 11/19/18 02:23 AM
We're done! The epilogue provided a nice bookend to the first fic I wrote after coming back a couple years ago (Gotham Nights).

I cut a scene of the family playing a baseball game. It was going to be a fun little thing, but it really didn't work, especially putting normal family members together with the superpowered one. I still have plans for a similar scene in a story I may or may not ever write, so stay tuned, I guess.

Thank you for reading this story, and all the other stories in this particular series. I appreciate it, and hope you care for the characters as much as I do.

-Cindy
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Free Falling, Final - 11/21/18 04:57 PM
I have a genuine superhero on speed dial,” he said, deadpan.

“Only one?” Spencer asked, and Clark just smiled and raised one eyebrow in return. “Well, I guess… until we meet again,” he said, then gave a salute, turned, and left the room.
Okay, I'm going to be posting all the rest of my comments here. Just finished chapter 9, and the budding friendship between Clark and Spencer has me all aflutter with WAFFy feelings (the line quoted above in particular. I feel like giving you a hug for all this. sloppy the relationship you painted here between them and even the knowing, slight acknowledgements of the other relationships Clark has with superheroes was perfect. The stitching on the Batman suit was also perfect. I hope we get to see more of Spencer and Clark in the future. I'm clamoring for a sequel already and I've yet to finish this one... On to chapter 10!
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Free Falling, Final - 11/21/18 09:57 PM
Chapter 10 has only emphasized my warm and fuzzy feelings! ALL the Lois and Clark waffiness has me floating on air myself. So cute, and app very true to their characters still. I can't wait longer to read chapter 11! *dives in*
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK: Free Falling, Final - 12/03/18 01:51 AM
Really good story Cindy. I enjoyed it all.
r/
Artemis
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Free Falling, Final - 02/03/19 11:33 PM
Great story, Cindy. Once I started, couldn't stop. Loved Lois's reaction to the danger to her family. Mad Dog Lane in Mama Bear mode is very formidable! clap
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards