Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mouserocks FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 11/12/18 06:36 PM
Story is here.

This little ficlet had me rotflol ! Fabulous morning read! Lois always up to something... I was confused at first by Mayson's appearance, but this was a riot! I see things have escalated since Lois stole her pager, wonder what she'll do next?

Maybe Lois can convince Superman to give her a ride to work... Or hide her in the arctic somewhere so she can escape Mayson's wrath...

Fun read and great job!
Ohmigoodness, that ending! rotflol

Lois is a slippery one, isn't she? laugh
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 11/13/18 04:50 AM
Hahaha, you better RUN, Lois! Nice one and I totally didn't see that coming!

rotflol
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 11/13/18 05:45 AM
Run, Lois, run! lol
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 11/13/18 05:41 PM
rotflol Lois, you'd better peep
Posted By: PuffyTiger Re: FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 11/14/18 02:13 AM
*snickers*
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 11/14/18 01:57 PM
Thanks for all of the love, everyone. I'm glad everyone thought it was funny. I wrote this one kind of quickly, so I'm relieved that it turned out well enough. A lot of it was actually written on my phone, so I was a bit concerned there might be some glaring errors. I'm thankful to know it was enjoyable.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 11/14/18 07:06 PM
Lois is in trouble! Lois is in trouble! laugh
Posted By: Millefeuilles Re: FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 11/17/18 12:08 PM
rotflol
I really didn't see it coming! Great story!! jump

Should Lois seek political asylum at the Kryptonian Embassy (The Fortress of Solitude) in Smallville?
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 11/18/18 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Morgana
Lois is in trouble! Lois is in trouble! laugh

Thanks for commenting, Morgana. We need Clark for that line because he says it better than anyone. grin

Originally Posted by Millefeuilles
rotflol
I really didn't see it coming! Great story!! jump

Should Lois seek political asylum at the Kryptonian Embassy (The Fortress of Solitude) in Smallville?

Thanks, Millefeuilles. She definitely ought to seek political asylum somewhere. laugh
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 01/06/19 07:34 PM
Hi LLF!
"Look," Lois stammered. "I know I agreed to pay you back for the damages I did to your car after I wrecked it while chasing that criminal, but I'm flat broke."
She probably needs better insurance. Isn’t there also some professional liability insurance for investigative reporters? I mean, they have those for physicians and laywers…

Mayson glared. "And what exactly am I supposed to drive, then?"
Cab. Superman Express…

Now her only problem was figuring out what to do once Mayson discovered those were the keys to her gym locker and that that truck belonged to Ralph.
rotflol

I do wonder what Lois is hoping to achieve by stalling, though.

wave Michael
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: The Debt by Lois_Lane_Fan - 01/27/19 08:43 PM
i didn’t see that coming. rotflol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards