Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: A New Dawn (16/18) - 09/21/18 04:53 AM
Clark's in TROUBLE! rotflol
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: FDK: A New Dawn (16/18) - 09/21/18 07:37 AM
See Clark, you really should have told Lois the truth a long time ago instead of coming up with excuses to not tell her.

Looking forward to the next chapter. smile
Posted By: Sparkyfire Re: FDK: A New Dawn (16/18) - 09/21/18 02:04 PM
Just wanted to say that I had been reading this story for awhile and I enjoy reading it a lot. Great work.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (16/18) - 09/23/18 02:44 AM
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
See Clark, you really should have told Lois the truth a long time ago instead of coming up with excuses to not tell her.

Looking forward to the next chapter. smile

Yeah, he's pretty much kicking himself right now. But, luckily, there's only 2 more chapters left, so one way or another, his torment will end! wink

Thanks for reading!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (16/18) - 09/23/18 02:47 AM
Originally Posted by Sparkyfire
Just wanted to say that I had been reading this story for awhile and I enjoy reading it a lot. Great work.

Thank you! Glad you've been enjoying it!
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: A New Dawn (16/18) - 09/23/18 02:55 AM
Poor Clark really let Chen get under his skin, didn't he? And now Lois's reaction has to be like lemon juice on that fresh wound frown

Why do I have the feeling that she's going to ask Bruce for a ride home, and that Clark's going to take it as an ultimate rejection?
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (16/18) - 09/23/18 03:15 AM
Originally Posted by Endelda
Poor Clark really let Chen get under his skin, didn't he? And now Lois's reaction has to be like lemon juice on that fresh wound frown

Why do I have the feeling that she's going to ask Bruce for a ride home, and that Clark's going to take it as an ultimate rejection?

Unfortunately, yes. Chen did way more damage to Clark's mindset than he could have ever guessed. Compiled with everything else Clark has lived through...boom. Clark imploded.

Things are not going well for Clark. At all.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards