Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: A New Dawn (7/18) - 07/20/18 04:35 AM
What!? You didn't really expect me to give Clark and friends a break and time to bask in happiness, did you? devil devilsplat peep
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: A New Dawn (7/18) - 07/22/18 06:28 AM
That was a mean way to end this chapter. I'm glad Clark got one final chance to talk to Grandma Tildy and reconcile.
Now Clark has another reason to keep from telling Lois his secret. Argh! I'm starting to suspect that once he'll manage to come around, Lois will already have found out on her own.

Looking forward to the next installment!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (7/18) - 07/23/18 03:57 AM
Originally Posted by bakasi
That was a mean way to end this chapter. I'm glad Clark got one final chance to talk to Grandma Tildy and reconcile.
Now Clark has another reason to keep from telling Lois his secret. Argh! I'm starting to suspect that once he'll manage to come around, Lois will already have found out on her own.

Looking forward to the next installment!

LOL! Sorry! But I just can't pass up a good cliff hanger! devil

I was nice and let Clark get everything off his chest to Grandma though. He's at peace with the way things were left with her. But yes, this might just throw a wrench into the night's conversation. And, well...it remains to be seen if you're right about Lois discovering the truth on her own or not.

Thanks for reading!
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: FDK: A New Dawn (7/18) - 07/25/18 03:14 AM
Poor Grandma Tildy and poor Chen. frown

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (7/18) - 07/25/18 03:18 AM
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Poor Grandma Tildy and poor Chen. frown

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Yeah, it's rough on everyone. At least Clark got a chance to square things away with her. As for Chen...you'll be seeing him again.
Posted By: PuffyTiger Re: FDK: A New Dawn (7/18) - 07/25/18 08:41 PM
smile1 Yay, another chapter! I'm really looking forward to this being finished so I can read the trilogy, DC. I love all of your work!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (7/18) - 07/26/18 02:57 AM
Originally Posted by PuffyTiger
smile1 Yay, another chapter! I'm really looking forward to this being finished so I can read the trilogy, DC. I love all of your work!

Aww, thanks, Puffy! Almost at the halfway point on this one! smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards