Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 01:04 AM
Cloisfan1993 welcome to the boards and congratulations on your first post and first fic! wave

Wow, what an emotional story. So painful to know this could happen to anyone. The emotion is definitely there. mecry
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 02:14 AM
Welcome!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 03:00 AM
Welcome to the boards! How heart wrenching for Lois to go through something like that. Something tells me Clark will find a way to make the uncle pay for his crimes even if Lois doesn't know about it.
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 03:13 AM
Welcome to the boards!
Posted By: Cloisfan1993 Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 05:00 PM
Thank you folc4evernaday.

I cried myself making this fanfic because it's not just my story that made it emotional, I am thinking about how I got the idea from Terri Hatcher real-life childhood sexual abuse story.

And you are right, it can happen to anyone.
Posted By: Cloisfan1993 Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 05:05 PM
The first time, I am getting emotional over my own fanfic. Yes, Clark will find a way to make him pay, He love Lois that much
Posted By: Millefeuilles Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Cloisfan1993
I cried myself making this fanfic because it's not just my story that made it emotional, I am thinking about how I got the idea from Terri Hatcher real-life childhood sexual abuse story.

And you are right, it can happen to anyone.

A very emotional fanfic on an extremely serious issue. Teri Hatcher was very courageous to speak about it publicly as you are in writing this story.
Unfortunately, it can happen to everyone, so it's really important to protect children and also to listen to them.
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 06:27 PM
First off, wave welcome to the boards! Always happy to have new writers here.

Secondly, wow. This piece is very powerful. I agree that Clark will find a way to make him pay. Poor Lois. mecry I'm glad you had her tell Clark finally.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 06:55 PM
Welcome to the boards!

As others have mentioned, this is a very powerful piece. Kudos for tackling it, and I certainly appreciate how challenging and painful it must have been to write it. I'm so glad Lois finally feels safe enough to talk about it with Clark.
Posted By: Cloisfan1993 Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 11:56 PM
I agree
Posted By: Cloisfan1993 Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/12/18 11:59 PM
Thank you, I also thought about how Clark had a nightmare of losing Lois in the meet john doe episode, and my thoughts were, what would be Lois nightmare; That is a tough situation for some women to open up and talk to their husband about, but in my story, I am glad Lois felt safe to talk about it with him as well
Posted By: SupesFan Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/13/18 08:39 PM
Welcome to the boards! A new author! You have great courage to tackle this type of life tragedy on your first venture out. Keep writing and I will keep reading. Again, welcome to the boards.
Posted By: Cloisfan1993 Re: FDK: Lois Nightmare - 05/14/18 01:05 AM
Thank you! I guess I got the talent from my deceased grandmother, She was a writer for soap opera
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards