Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: Stepping Into The Light (11/13) - 03/24/18 03:46 AM
Just 2 more chapters to go on this one, before we get to the final installment of the trilogy. smile
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK: Stepping Into The Light (11/13) - 03/24/18 09:55 PM

"You," she repeated, nodding. "You don't just care for me as a friend, do you?"

Oh why couldn't it have been this easy on the show?

"Why, Lois Lane!" Clark said in mock surprise, complete with a dramatic hand over his heart. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

I can't wait for the date. And I love how you had it look like Lois asked.

Just 2 more chapters to go on this one, before we get to the final installment of the trilogy.

I can't believe this trilogy is almost over. So sad to see it go.
First Superman interview and first date coming soon. smile

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
"You," she repeated, nodding. "You don't just care for me as a friend, do you?"

Oh why couldn't it have been this easy on the show?

"Why, Lois Lane!" Clark said in mock surprise, complete with a dramatic hand over his heart. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

I can't wait for the date. And I love how you had it look like Lois asked.

Just 2 more chapters to go on this one, before we get to the final installment of the trilogy.

I can't believe this trilogy is almost over. So sad to see it go.

Thanks, Carrie! I'm having a hard time leaving these stories behind, to be honest. I just had too much fun with them!
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
First Superman interview and first date coming soon. smile

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for reading! New chapter coming up on Friday, in preparation for the holiday weekend. smile
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: FDK: Stepping Into The Light (11/13) - 06/04/18 01:25 PM
I liked the interview but I really hope Clark doesn't keep the secret for too long. This Lois already admitted her feelings to him I hope he sees that as a sign not to keep the rest of his story from her.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards