Cute. Thanks for the smile.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK-Mad Dog's Demise 1/1 - 02/16/18 02:50 AM
That made me laugh.
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK-Mad Dog's Demise 1/1 - 02/16/18 11:11 AM
clap rotflol
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK-Mad Dog's Demise 1/1 - 02/16/18 05:57 PM
lol This was perfect! Haven't these people ever heard the phrase "let sleeping dogs lie"? clap I also love Clark's concern with her reputation, that he feels he has to warn her. /pats Clark on the head/ Good Clarkie. Good boy.
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK-Mad Dog's Demise 1/1 - 02/17/18 01:53 PM
Very cute! Her correction made me laugh.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK-Mad Dog's Demise 1/1 - 02/19/18 12:01 AM
Curious about the exchange, Perry strolled past Clark's desk and glanced at the page. He drew the entire newsroom's attention with his guffaw when he read Lois's revised quote, "The Beast is Yet to Be."

LOL!! Shallowford, it is wonderful to read something from you again. The scene is set up so perfectly in our beloved bullpen I can almost smell the printer's ink. Trust our favorite Managing Editor to get in on the act! After all, he does have to make sure the copy reads just right.

Thanks so much for the chuckle. dance
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK-Mad Dog's Demise 1/1 - 01/06/19 05:06 PM
Hi Shallowford!

Mad Dog's Demise by Shallowford.
Not a deathfic.
rotflol So, it’s about how she got tamed, then?

A sappy smile appeared on her face and she said, "Oh, that is soooo sweet. I love it."
shock

Clark grinned. "Lois, you need to watch yourself. I've been hearing rumors saying that the Mad Dog is dead. Wouldn't want to spoil your reputation."
laugh

I have a partner almost as good as I am."
laugh

With that, she leaned over and added an "a" to Clark's quote.
Huh.

"Grow Old Along with Me, The Beast is Yet to Be."
?

He drew the entire newsroom's attention with his guffaw when he read Lois's revised quote, "The Beast is Yet to Be."
laugh

So, she’s now more of a werewolf than a mad dog, only coming out to play when the moon’s just right. (and shining only some crook)

Cute one!

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards