Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday FDK: Gravity 1/1 - 02/15/18 03:12 AM
So I thought it'd be appropriate to have a date fic for Valentine's Day. This is pure fluff. No plot whatsoever. I hope everyone enjoys.

FDK appreciated as always. smile1
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Gravity 1/1 - 02/15/18 03:18 AM
Awwww, this was so adorable! =D I get the impression that Clark is going to surreptitiously help her show gravity what-for. wink Regardless, this was a sweet treat for v-day. smile
Posted By: Endelda Re: FDK: Gravity 1/1 - 02/15/18 03:19 AM
Of course we all know Clark is good friends with gravity, and will happily boss it around to make sure Lois has a good stable time (but not such a good stable time that he doesn't need to catch her in his arms once or twice wink )
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Gravity 1/1 - 02/15/18 10:47 AM
There is something to be said about gravity and its consistency. Which means Lois, with her track record for not checking the water level, shouldn't have any trouble defying it! rotflol
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: Gravity 1/1 - 02/16/18 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Awwww, this was so adorable! =D I get the impression that Clark is going to surreptitiously help her show gravity what-for. wink Regardless, this was a sweet treat for v-day. smile

Thanks Queenie! Glad you enjoyed it. I figured a little waffy fun couldn't hurt. I'm sure Clark can show gravity where to stick it. razz

Originally Posted by Endelda
Of course we all know Clark is good friends with gravity, and will happily boss it around to make sure Lois has a good stable time (but not such a good stable time that he doesn't need to catch her in his arms once or twice wink )

Hi Endelda! wave

Thanks for commenting. Of course he'll be ready to use gravity to his advantage. Don't all guys do that? haha rotflol

Originally Posted by Morgana
There is something to be said about gravity and its consistency. Which means Lois, with her track record for not checking the water level, shouldn't have any trouble defying it! rotflol

Hey Morgana! wave

Yes, especially with a little super help to defy its limits.
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Gravity 1/1 - 02/16/18 06:03 PM
rotflol

Shows where my head's at. You posted WAFFy for Valentine's day, and I came dangerously close to WHAM... didn't even make the connection of the day. lol #galentinesday

Such a super sweet story though! I love how Lois' clumsiness is coming through though, and that she's not comfortable on roller skates but Clark comforts her just right. Perfect piece of fluff!
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Gravity 1/1 - 02/17/18 01:47 PM
Aww too cute!! Love it!
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: FDK: Gravity 1/1 - 02/19/18 10:53 AM
Super cute, Val! Love it smile
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: Gravity 1/1 - 02/22/18 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
rotflol

Shows where my head's at. You posted WAFFy for Valentine's day, and I came dangerously close to WHAM... didn't even make the connection of the day. lol #galentinesday

Such a super sweet story though! I love how Lois' clumsiness is coming through though, and that she's not comfortable on roller skates but Clark comforts her just right. Perfect piece of fluff!

Hi Mouse! wave

Yeah, I thought a little bit of waffiness couldn't hurt given the day. Never can have too many date fics, right? Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by jackiek
Aww too cute!! Love it!

Hey jackiek! wave

Thanks for commenting. Glad you enjoyed this one.

Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Super cute, Val! Love it smile

Hey Feli,

Yay for a short fic from me, right? rotflol
Glad you liked my waffy fic.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Gravity 1/1 - 01/06/19 04:10 PM
Hi Val!
“Oh, come on,” Clark chided, helping her to her feet. “Since when does Lois Lane back away from a challenge?”
Challenge date?

She fought the urge to remind him there was no challenge here other than the fact she didn’t know how to skate in rollerblades.
Oh, ‘just’ a challenging date.

“You do remember the whole zero balance thing, right?” Lois smirked at him, reminding him of the times she’d failed in her battle against gravity and taken him out time and time again over the last two years of their partnership. “Gravity and I are not friends after that last fall.”
laugh

He leaned in to capture her lips with his and the familiar flutter twinged as she felt his breath against hers. “Come on, maybe you can show gravity a thing or two.”
Awww…he’s going to make her beat gravity. clap

Adorable!

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards