Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. FDK: Heartbeat (Kerth Challenge #4) 1/1 - 02/01/18 01:59 AM
Awww! How sweet. smile

Joy,
Lynn
What a lovely, sweet, WAFFY story. clap
Very sweet! And nice to see an introspective from you there, Val grin
Val? Is that really you with a short, Waffy, introspective piece? Have you been cloned???

*checks for frogs*

No? It really IS you?

What a great little story. Clark is a very lucky man indeed. And triplets! Lois is superwoman! As a twin mom, all higher order multiple parents are my heroes - she is going to be one BUSY, but blessed, mom!

Thanks for the warm little story on this frigid night. smile
Awwwww!!!*sniff* love That was beautiful! So sweet. And boy, triplets! They woulda had their hands full with one.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Heartbeat (Kerth Challenge #4) 1/1 - 02/01/18 11:35 AM
Nothing speaks of life waiting to be born than a quiet steady heartbeat. Well written.

Triplets?
Triplets?! thud

Sweet fic, though! clap It's nice to see Clark getting everything he ever wanted...in triplicate, no less!
And here he was told that he couldn't have children and now he is having triplets. Glad he is Superman, because 3 at the same age is hard to handle. Great little story.
Holy Comments! shock

I guess I should write short waffy more often rotflol

Lynn S.M.: Glad you enjoyed it.

Cuidadora: Yes, I know! A WAFFY from me? Who knew? peep

NostalgiaKick: Thanks! I learn from the best! smile1

Deadly Chakram: Haha! I swear I don't eat frogs and have not been cloned but I did put a timer on myself and stop writing after the song ended. Soo....yeah. notworthy

I'm getting the feeling that triplets are scary for everyone haha!

Mouserocks: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. You know, he is Superman... love

Morgana: So true! Thank you! Nothing can prepare you for the exciting rollercoaster that comes with parenthood. Ups and downs and all arounds...but that heartbeat is pretty amazing. wave

Queen of the Capes: Hey Queenie! haha! I know, right? hail

CarrieRene: I say that test was rigged. wallbash How can there be a Utopia if there is no Super babies? Hmmm? Of course poor Dr. Klein didn't have all the facts so I'll give him that.

Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Heartbeat (Kerth Challenge #4) 1/1 - 02/17/18 01:57 PM
Great little piece! So sweet!
Originally Posted by jackiek
Great little piece! So sweet!

Hey jackiek! wave

Thanks for commenting. Glad you enjoyed this one.
Hi Val!
He ran his hand across her swollen abdomen, placing a gentle kiss on it. He felt a hard thump against him and chuckled, “They’re getting restless in there.”
Oh dear, a whole litter? Lois’s nightmare from Season Four is going to come true.

She looked down at the floor. “I think it’s time.”
laugh And since I just recently used the scene from The Coneheads in an FDK thread, it’s actually rotflol

One, two, three.
wallbash Triplets. That’s so…clever!

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards