Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: Stepping Into The Light (2/13) - 01/20/18 05:16 AM
Our boy is all grown up and on assignment!
And he nailed it! Clark’s having a very interesting first day on the job smile

Beautifully set up as always, DC. I’m thoroughly enjoying this series of yours.
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK: Stepping Into The Light (2/13) - 01/20/18 01:40 PM
What a first day CK had. I'm excited to see where the investigation will take him.
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
And he nailed it! Clark’s having a very interesting first day on the job smile

Beautifully set up as always, DC. I’m thoroughly enjoying this series of yours.

Thanks, Feli. I've got lots more weird and twisty things coming in this fic and the next one. smile
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
What a first day CK had. I'm excited to see where the investigation will take him.

It's definitely not the quiet little story he imagined, that's for sure! laugh Thanks for reading!
Chapter 2 was awesome Vicki. Looking forward to Chapter 3 this weekend. smile
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Chapter 2 was awesome Vicki. Looking forward to Chapter 3 this weekend. smile

Thanks, Val! I'm eyeball deep in writing the last story and having all kinds of evil fun! laugh
Now that Clark has started work at the Planet I'm interested to see what will happen next.
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Now that Clark has started work at the Planet I'm interested to see what will happen next.

Lots coming up, including meeting a certain vibrant and headstrong reporter lady! laugh
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Stepping Into The Light (2/13) - 03/18/18 01:27 AM
This is different!

Clark did nothing to assist in a rescue? thud

I felt like I was standing around with that demolition crew waiting for the Majestic theatre to fall flat. Although introducing the teenage girl in the mix, I still prefer listening to the old actress insisting on finishing her scene. It was like part of a dream or bittersweet memory ...
Originally Posted by Morgana
This is different!

Clark did nothing to assist in a rescue? thud

I felt like I was standing around with that demolition crew waiting for the Majestic theatre to fall flat. Although introducing the teenage girl in the mix, I still prefer listening to the old actress insisting on finishing her scene. It was like part of a dream or bittersweet memory ...

Haha, I took this version of Clark off the beaten path, for sure!! I needed to torment him a bit, have him be completely powerless and squirming.

I promise, the girl is more than she seems. I hope she's as emotional potent for you as the old actress. Trust me, the girl has a legit reason to be there and be so upset over the demolition. smile
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: FDK: Stepping Into The Light (2/13) - 06/03/18 02:48 PM
Something tells me that Lois won't be pleased that Clark as the newbie ended up with a bigger story than her. Although who could have known that it would end like this?

The teenage girl must have been very desperate to do what she did. There are a few possible reasons I can think of.
A) Lex is behind this (just because I think Lex is behind every shady thing in Metropolis somehow) goofy
B) The girl is in a similar situation as Clark was when he was younger
C) Someone broke the girl's heart. (This one is probably the most likely reason)

Let's find out if I am right with my assumptions.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards