Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- Family 1/1 - 12/21/17 10:29 AM
Feedback folder

I forgot to add, huge thanks to Deadly Chakram for her ridiculously fast beta skills. You’re the best, Vicki! smile
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK- Family 1/1 - 12/21/17 01:23 PM
clap clap clap dance

So very nice to see a new fic from you Feli.

You got all the feels here. Clark's anguish over not being able to do more and Lois being there for her friend. Then the last line of him already being with his family... love

Thanks for the Christmas fic! party
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK- Family 1/1 - 12/21/17 11:48 PM
Lois is his rock. Loved your Christmas story.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK- Family 1/1 - 12/22/17 03:35 AM
Really great story. You capture Clark's anguish well. Thank goodness he has Lois in his life - and thankfully she knows exactly what he needs to make him feel better.

Love the last line. Lois was his family as soon as he met her. Well done!

Thanks for the awesome Christmas gift of this story. smile
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: FDK- Family 1/1 - 12/22/17 06:20 AM
Aww, feedback. I feel loved.

Folc- Thanks! My muse seems to have developed some form of hyperactivity disorder... she's either pulling me in 4 different directions, or she's absent completely. So it was great to get a coherent, complete story written!

Carrie- Yes, she is. He depends on her just as much as she depends on him. It was one of the things that really drew me to the show in the first place- they were equals, instead of the stereotypical 'big strong superhero and little helpless ditzy woman' thing.

DC- Thanks! And thank you so much for your help with it smile

Merry Christmas everyone!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK- Family 1/1 - 12/22/17 03:47 PM
She crosses the room, coming to sit down on the window seat next to me.“Your mom called me. She was worried.”

Mothers, especially cool mothers like Martha always know when their child is in pain. If they cannot be there, they send in the cavalry!

Thanks for the lovely story.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK- Family 1/1 - 12/22/17 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Morgana
She crosses the room, coming to sit down on the window seat next to me.“Your mom called me. She was worried.”

Mothers, especially cool mothers like Martha always know when their child is in pain. If they cannot be there, they send in the cavalry!

Thanks for the lovely story.

Marvelous story! clap I agree Martha is definitely on top of things! And Lois know just what to do.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: PuffyTiger Re: FDK- Family 1/1 - 12/23/17 02:55 AM
Aww, so much going on here. How Clark's compassion overwhelms him again, how Lois's intuitive understanding helps him through it, how Martha knows what Clark needs and cares enough to get it for him. Definitely family. Thanks NK!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards