Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Annie B. FDK: Panem (47/?) - 09/24/17 10:01 PM
Story

At long last, Panem is back. Real life has left very little time for writing (and then I couldn't find the thumb drive I'd saved this chapter to after I'd finished editing it, delaying it even longer before I found the blasted thing right where I'd left it).

Hopefully, I will be able to post more chapters soon.
Posted By: Christina Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) - 09/25/17 01:51 PM
YAY! It's back! And what a way to come back, indeed!
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) - 09/25/17 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Christina
YAY! It's back! And what a way to come back, indeed!
Glad you like it!
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) - 09/26/17 06:24 PM
I came back on the right time! The chapter we've been long waiting for! hyper hyper

Andreia
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) - 09/26/17 06:51 PM
Lois is back, with a bang! Watch out President Snow, once these two get together your measly rule will be at an end!!

I came back on the right time! The chapter we've been long waiting for! hyper hyper

Double Yay!! hyper hyper Ultra Woman is back on the boards!
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) - 09/26/17 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman

Andreia
I'm working on the next chapter, which will continue Lois's tale.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) - 09/26/17 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Morgana
Lois is back, with a bang! Watch out President Snow, once these two get together your measly rule will be at an end!!
Of course, getting them together is a challenge, with Lois in District 13 and Clark being watched constantly.
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) - 10/01/17 04:39 AM
Wow.

I, like a number of others, am very glad this tale is back. I'm not a big Hunger Games fan, but I do know the basics, so seeing this story return is a very good thing. I want to learn more about how Lois' wounds were treated, how (presumably) her father managed to stop the bleeding, how she's remained hidden all this time even in the wrong district, and why a former Victor would help her pull the wool over the President's eyes. This society seems to be far less stable than it might appear at first glance.

So where's the next chapter? You were away too long to make us wait more than a few days!

Posted By: AndyG Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) - 10/01/17 10:15 PM
Wow - the Jets win in overtime and after a long absence I find a new Panem chapter. Miracles do happen. And Lois is alive, Clark knows and the chapter had all of the great writing i have loved in this story. Welcome back.
Posted By: AmyPrime Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) - 10/08/17 10:57 PM
Apparently I missed the previous few chapters as well, so I just had a Panem mini-marathon. I'm so glad to have it confirmed that Lois is alive, and now Clark knows!
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) - 12/08/17 04:31 PM
I had some catching up to do. You origanally started posting before I even knew the Panem triology.

I love what you did with this story. You did a great job portraing Clark's games and the aftermath.great to get Lois. POV now. Thanks for sharing.

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards