Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- Protecting Lois 1/1 - 08/10/17 06:08 AM
Feedback folder.
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK- Protecting Lois 1/1 - 08/10/17 10:19 AM
Clark does keep her whole. I like it even though it is short like you said, I really liked it.
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK- Protecting Lois 1/1 - 08/10/17 01:11 PM
This is great! I can totally see Clark reflecting like this.

"Superman keeps her safe. Clark keeps her whole.

And I can't help but love that."

Love this! So true.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK- Protecting Lois 1/1 - 08/10/17 05:30 PM
She turned to me. Clark. Not Superman. When Griffin threatened to kill her, she didn’t scream ‘Help, Superman!’ She ran to Clark Kent. And it’s not the first time. Lately, when the danger is immediate and physical, she still calls for Superman. For everything else, she turns to me.

Superman keeps her safe. Clark keeps her whole.

And I can’t help but love that.

Everyone else has said it, so I will say the same. Keeping her whole is what Clark Kent does best.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK- Protecting Lois 1/1 - 08/10/17 08:37 PM
Aww! I love it! Especially the end, where Clark acknowledges how she's turning to him, and not the superhero crush. It really is true, how she seeks out Clark more often than Superman. And I, like Clark, love It!

Well done piece! As always, I envy your ability to cram so much emotion onto so short a story!
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK- Protecting Lois 1/1 - 08/11/17 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Aww! I love it! Especially the end, where Clark acknowledges how she's turning to him, and not the superhero crush. It really is true, how she seeks out Clark more often than Superman. And I, like Clark, love It!

Well done piece! As always, I envy your ability to cram so much emotion onto so short a story!

DC's muse let her escape to comment Yay!! clap

Gotta echo everyone here Feli! Great job. I envy your ability to put so much emotion into short fics like this. Great job! thumbsup
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: FDK- Protecting Lois 1/1 - 08/15/17 12:31 AM
Belatedly- sorry everyone, RL took a gigantic bite this week. Sick kid, sick myself, house inspection cleaning, plus I have sewing commissions to do! (Squee!)

Carrie- thanks so much! That line just stuck itself in my head and wouldn't let go

Jackie- Thank you! I do like doing these introspective pieces. It's so much fun digging into the character's heads.

Morgana- Yes, yes it is. Superman is her physical saviour, but Clark is so much more.

DC- Hey, your muse let you out! smile Thank you blush It's weird, because as you know I'm really chatty in RL, but when it comes to getting words on 'paper', everything that comes out is short!

Folc- Thanks Val! And thank you for your incredibly quick beta skills smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK- Protecting Lois 1/1 - 08/15/17 02:30 PM
Feli, Val - my muse didn't let me out. I chewed through the straps and escaped. wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards