Lois & Clark Forums
Well, here it is -- The last segment of what has been a wonderful experience for me.

Thank you, thank you to so many people who have helped, supported, encouraged and just been there.

Hope you have enjoyed the Final Curtain.

Barb.
Thank you! I was so glad to read that there will be a part 4, since there was no way you could leave so many loose ends. Is Liz like her mother or the rest of the family? Will Tim Post get what's coming to him? Thank you, clumsiness, for knocking over the vial! And welcome, Herb!

I loved this story, and I can't wait to see the Encore. smile1
Forgive a new comer for reading the end only, but let me say it was a literary feast--and feat! It is fun to read so many old familiars mixing it up like this with Lois and Clark.
Thank you, BarbP, for an interesting tale,
claire
peep
Hi,

Wow! Great story. drool
Nooooo, the... the la... the *last* segment??

Well, then we just have to wait till the next fall, now won't we? <g>

Barb, congrats again on finishing another part in your fantastic universe! smile1

Anne
Barb

WOW! I love the wedding. smile1 smile1
So spontaneous! goofy

And I'm so glad to see the end of the Luthors.
But Dr. Post, Yikes! eek

Congratulations on a fantastic story. clap
I enjoyed it immensely and look forward to 'Encore'.

Tricia cool
This was... I... Can I just clap??? smile1
Thank you for your great comments. I really, really appreciate it.

Just talking to my great BR, Laswa, who I owe a lot of the comments to and Fall may come early this year.

Barb.
Hi Barb -

clap clap clap

-Shells
Loved the ending Barb.
wasn't crazy about the epiloge- preview to part 4
Can't wait for part 4
merry
Again, thanks for all the comments.

Yes, Merry the epilogue was a tease for part 4--but there were some good things in it too, weren't there??????

I loved writing this series and being able to put so many of my interests in one place -- Lnc, of course, teaching, social justice and the theatre.

Once more--I really appreciate those of you who hung in there, trying to decipher my muddled mind.

Thank you so very much!!!!!!

Barb.
Barb, What a terrific Story!!!!! grumble ) and love the relationship that Lois and Clark have sloppy .

Thank you for sharing your creativity and talent with all of us! jump

S (who cannot believe you teased me with part 4 :rolleyes: )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards