Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood FDK: State's Evidence - 14/14 - 06/04/17 12:13 AM
voir dire: a formal examination especially to determine qualification (as of a proposed witness) <the judge admitted the witness's expert testimony after a voir dire by the attorney>; especially : the act or process of questioning prospective jurors to determine which are qualified (as by freedom from bias) and suited for service on a jury (see full dictionary definition here).

Let me give full credit to two hard-working betas, DarthMichael and Folc4evernaday. They tried almost desperately to get me to "fix" things between Clark and Mayson - no, they really didn't, I'm lying through my dental work. Seriously, they both stayed with the project and returned excellent suggestions, some of which I actually used. Please remember them fondly if this tale pleases you.

If you think this doesn't finish our tale, please remember the upcoming epilogue. I hope y'all like it.

Now, on to the comments!

Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK: State's Evidence - 14/14 - 06/04/17 12:47 AM
OOOOHHHH coool: Anyone seeing "Bull" with Michael Weatherly is very familiar with voir dire (said "vwa deer")
Off to read!!!
r/
Artemis
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK: State's Evidence - 14/14 - 06/04/17 09:59 AM
Really hoping it's either a short sentence or not guilty, and Clark is waiting for her when she gets out.
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK: State's Evidence - 14/14 - 06/04/17 03:22 PM
There must be a follow on story!!!! Here's hoping Lois gets no jail time. Sequel!! Sequel!!!
r/
Artemis
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: State's Evidence - 14/14 - 06/10/17 03:56 PM
My apologies for the delay in posting the epilogue. I spent most of this last week in the hospital with symptoms derived from a damaged liver. But before we put this tale to bed, let's respond to the feedback.

Marcus, you'll get part of your wish. I'll let you stew over which part. peep

Sorry, Artemis, no plans for a sequel at the moment. But you're free to write one should the urge to do so prompt you.

Last post up in moments!

Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK: State's Evidence - 14/14 - 06/12/17 09:51 PM
Oh, wow. That's a real temptation. Many thanks for the offer.
regards
Artemis
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards