Lois & Clark Forums
Well, faux Lois made it past the first hurdle. Now we have to see how she can handle it.

comments go here.
Hiya! wave

Glancing at Clark for encouragement, faux Lois replied, “Oh, I’m fine Perry. I still have some gaps in my memory, but we hope that they will close up. Right now, I think I just need to get back to work. One thing, though, I think I should stick with Clark, if you don’t mind. What do you have for us?”

“We’ll ease you back into things. There’s a press conference this afternoon. Be ready if they open it up for questions.”

Hey, isn't that similar to what Perry said in ASU? Clark was at a press conference and asked a question?
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Hiya! wave

Glancing at Clark for encouragement, faux Lois replied, “Oh, I’m fine Perry. I still have some gaps in my memory, but we hope that they will close up. Right now, I think I just need to get back to work. One thing, though, I think I should stick with Clark, if you don’t mind. What do you have for us?”

“We’ll ease you back into things. There’s a press conference this afternoon. Be ready if they open it up for questions.”

Hey, isn't that similar to what Perry said in ASU? Clark was at a press conference and asked a question?

Quite right! In order to ease Clark back into being a reporter, they were sent to a press conference.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards