Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday FDK: The Very Bad No Good Day - 05/17/17 12:42 PM
Story is here .

In response to the Birthday Challenge. Hope everyone enjoys. A little ode to late nights and muses for all the writers out there.
evil party Happy Birthday Feli!
Posted By: TaliaJoy Re: FDK: The Very Bad No Good Day - 05/17/17 01:27 PM
Cute story! smile
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: The Very Bad No Good Day - 05/17/17 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by TaliaJoy
Cute story! smile

Thanks Talia wave smile1
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Very Bad No Good Day - 05/18/17 12:00 AM
Urgh! I totally get this! Morgana looks forlornly down at her desk. A paper snowstorm of spreadsheets, envelopes, cost projections and contractor contact list lay around; covering the wooden surface.

Somewhere underneath this mess is my muse!

Thanks for a great story, it made me laugh! clap
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: The Very Bad No Good Day - 05/18/17 05:27 AM
Adorable! I completely sympathize with Lois. I hate when my muse goes on unscheduled vacations!

Fun story. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: The Very Bad No Good Day - 05/18/17 05:40 AM
I have often had this same conversation at my house (usually with myself, not Clark). I only wish my troubles could be so easily forgotten. Actually, now that I think about this, Clark doesn't seem to be helping Lois one bit in finding her muse. Naughty, naughty man. He's helping her HIDE from her muse.

Sometimes I wonder if all our muses leave us simultaneously to fly away to some beach in Hawaii and discuss how we could treat them better.

"My writer didn't feed me at ALL this week."

"Oh, I know exactly how you feel."

"Well, MY writer watched a TV show that not only didn't feature my characters, but wasn't even set in the same universe!"

"You think you've got it bad. MY writer was whisked off to the bedroom by her hunky husband and didn't think of me once!"

The muses crowd together. "Oh, really? Tell us more about that."

Happy Belated Birthday, NK. Tell your muse she doesn't have to stress about it again for another year.
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: FDK: The Very Bad No Good Day - 05/19/17 03:52 AM
Ohhh, this is so cute!

And so totally apt lately grumble I swear my muse looked at the stuff we had to do for the Kerths and moved out.

I love the story. Thanks, Val! No one has ever written me a birthday fic before
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards