Lois & Clark Forums
So far no one has offered any guesses as to just who the other superheroes are that are mentioned. Here's a hint, I based the hints on the original comics, NOT the movie adaptations.

Comments go here.
Originally Posted by KeenJ
So far no one has offered any guesses as to just who the other superheroes are that are mentioned. Here's a hint, I based the hints on the original comics, NOT the movie adaptations.

Comments go here.

I can't figure out who it is.
I'm enjoying this story, and I'm sure the details you've added would mean more if I knew more about The Shadow.

The references to the superheroes went past me. My experience with comic book superheroes is very limited. Sorry.
Hi Frechette,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Frechette
I can't figure out who it is.

I just noticed that this is your first post! Welcome!

I will send you a hint through IM. Please do not post your answers to the FDK thread. Reply by IM.

To check your IMs look for a blinking heart next to 'My stuff' in the header. Click on that and then messages.
Hi cuidadora,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by cuidadora
I'm enjoying this story, and I'm sure the details you've added would mean more if I knew more about The Shadow.

The references to the superheroes went past me. My experience with comic book superheroes is very limited. Sorry.

I am very happy you are enjoying this fic. Don't worry, as we get farther into it all of the allusions will become self-explanatory.

The references for two of them are the same in the comic books as they are in the movies that were made. The last one they changed slightly. I will IM you with a hint, but please do not post the answers to the FDK thread.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards