Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: CLeuch FDK: Relative History, Part 1 - 04/29/17 07:30 PM
*insert Back to the Future reference here*

So 1997 puts our hero smack in the middle of the 4th season. I will most certainly be visiting an episode from that season, so stay tuned for that.

As usual, my writing time is somewhat limited, but I have a lot of ideas. We'll try to post a new part every couple of weeks. In the meantime, I look forward to hearing what your first impressions are. Thanks for reading!

-Cindy
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Relative History, Part 1 - 04/29/17 08:17 PM
clap I'm so excited that you're writing another chapter in this series. I read Gotham Nights and loved it. I can't wait to catch up with the earlier stories in the series (now that Darth Michael reminded me where to load them from for my Nook).

Time travel! hyper Big fan. This should be fun. No wonder Clark was so startled finding a Red Superman (that's Jon's costume and name, right?) at his fire. Wonder what he'll say to Lois (since in 1997 she's clearly in the know). Help out from the Kents! Wow, I love this idea already. I can't wait to see what Martha and Jonathan think of their future grandson and how they'll react.

I wonder who behind all the time-traveling mischief. Tempus? Myxy? Someone new? How will Jon get back to the future? How will CJ/Sam/Batman save him? I'm definitely signed up for this ride.
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Relative History, Part 1 - 04/30/17 12:35 AM
Ooh! I'm loving this story already! I'm always an easy hook with time travel fics wink so I'm buckled in for the long haul. Love the note that he knows not to interact with his parents, that's like a number one rule for sci-fi/time travel stories and yet it's the one that consistently happens... That said I'd love to see a scene where he meets Lois and Clark for real. laugh

I didn't realize there's more to this series!! hyper Now I must find them, and read them all!
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Relative History, Part 1 - 04/30/17 03:31 AM
Yay! Another adventure in this series. clap
Definitely looking forward to this story. Great hook to start this tale! Looking forward to Jon's interaction with Martha and Jonathan. Traveling back in time and leaving a message for CJ/Sam via Batman is brilliant.
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK: Relative History, Part 1 - 04/30/17 09:08 PM
Interesting - somehow he needs to avoid all contact with his parents etc. that tells them anything about his origin, or do something to ensure that they won't mess up the time stream. That ought to be fun...
Posted By: SupesFan Re: FDK: Relative History, Part 1 - 05/01/17 03:47 AM
Leading the cheer "I like it, I like it! Please write on!" This is absolutely awesome. Thank you for continuing the Gotham Nights series.
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK: Relative History, Part 1 - 05/04/17 02:41 AM
Great start to the story. Looking forward to more.
r/
Artemis
Posted By: Deb Re: FDK: Relative History, Part 1 - 06/30/17 06:54 AM
Hey Cindy,

Sorry I'm late coming into the story... Once again an intriguing (sp?) concept.

You know how much I love this next-gen family and am so glad to see you're writing another chapter!

Can't wait to see how this all turns out and am looking forward to see what you have in store for us.

So happy to see you writing again!

Deb (a very happy camper smile )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards