Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: Through My Eyes (Jack Olsen) - 04/26/17 04:44 AM
I just can't seem to stop with these!
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK: Through My Eyes (Jack Olsen) - 04/26/17 12:24 PM
Awwwww sloppy
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Through My Eyes (Jack Olsen) - 04/26/17 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by Dandello
Awwwww sloppy

Thanks for reading!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Through My Eyes (Jack Olsen) - 04/29/17 08:13 PM
Neatly done!

Somehow you were able to create a complete history for Jimmy's dad simply by using the information from one episode.

Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Through My Eyes (Jack Olsen) - 04/29/17 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by Morgana
Neatly done!

Somehow you were able to create a complete history for Jimmy's dad simply by using the information from one episode.

Thank you! Glad you liked it. This was seriously the hardest one yet, because we don't know much about Jack Olsen at all. laugh
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Through My Eyes (Jack Olsen) - 04/30/17 01:04 AM
Really well done! You captured the emotion of the situation very well, and I like how you went beyond the scope of just that episode. You took us into a resolved future where Jimmy and his father actually got to know each other. Really, excellently done (as usual). clap
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Through My Eyes (Jack Olsen) - 04/30/17 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Really well done! You captured the emotion of the situation very well, and I like how you went beyond the scope of just that episode. You took us into a resolved future where Jimmy and his father actually got to know each other. Really, excellently done (as usual). clap

Thanks, Mouse! Glad you liked it. I wonder if we might have seen Jack resurface if the show had gotten a few more years. Maybe showing him and Jimmy in a slightly improved relationship.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards