Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Christina FDK-Restitution - 03/21/17 12:23 PM
I like and it works quite nicely. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this. I did want to say that I think you did really well with the circumstances you set up. Well before I knew you were writing a sequel, I tried to write my own version of Clark-2 going to get his Lois (with UltraWoman Lois and Primary Earth Clark) and all it did was turn into a battle of epic proportions (the sort of story I'm not fond of and probably wouldn't have read). You at least were able to keep this story to Cold War level and I have to applaud you for fighting to keep it there.
Posted By: L Re: FDK-Restitution - 03/22/17 01:22 PM
Would love to read it!!
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK-Restitution - 03/24/17 10:33 PM
Prologue

Nightfall is coming and looks like Kal and maybe Zara are the Earth's only hope. I like the interaction between Lex and Lois. Glad he didn't show her a creepy duplicate of her quarters. Maybe there's some hope for this version to be a decent person.

What a sad existence Kal has. Haunted by yearning for the love he feels he'll never have, and by the fear of him. Blaming himself for something he couldn't have foreseen, or stopped is so, well, Clark! Or Kal I guess in this case.

Hoping this is the darkness before the dawn.

Well-written summary of Lois's feelings of ambivalence. I can feel both Lois and Kal's pain through your descriptions.

Looking forward to seeing how Kal handles Nightfall, and if the Clarks gave him any tips.

Thanks for continuing this trilogy!! clap
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK-Restitution - 03/25/17 09:20 PM
Oh man, I am still trying to get through the nominees! Gotta finish reading the previous stories! dizzy help
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK-Restitution - 05/21/17 11:39 PM
I just loved LST. It's been a few years since I've been back to the boards and I was so happy to see you'd written a sequel. SISL was great! What a ride! I'm looking forward to reading Restitution as well but I try really hard not to read anything till it's finished. I have a hard time concentrating in RL when I'm left hanging but I did take a quick peek and was immediately intrigued. Can't wait to read more.
Posted By: L Re: FDK-Restitution - 05/23/17 03:09 AM
Thank you!! New part tommorow!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards