Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Snave FDK: Cherub, Part 1/5 - 09/08/05 11:49 PM
This is my first post to these (or, in fact, any) boards; so any helpful suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks!
--Snave
Posted By: IreneD Re: FDK: Cherub, Part 1/5 - 09/09/05 05:02 AM
I love the fact that this fandom is still attracting new writers! And we normally attract good writers! You're no exception.

This is a great start to what looks like a fun story. I have a pretty good idea who saved Walter from a watery grave, but I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with this and how Lois and Clark are going to react.

Interesting premise. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

Irene
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FDK: Cherub, Part 1/5 - 09/09/05 05:11 AM
Hi,

I really enjoy unusual stories and this definitely seems to fall into this category. smile

It was also well written. Welcome to our community of writers, and I'll be waiting eagerly to see how this story unfolds.

Yours Jenni
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Cherub, Part 1/5 - 09/09/05 07:45 AM
Welcome to the boards, Snave! smile1 I'm looking forward to seeing where this is headed. Please post more soon.

Tricia cool
Posted By: SNL Re: FDK: Cherub, Part 1/5 - 09/09/05 11:30 AM
Wow!!!! thumbsup
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Cherub, Part 1/5 - 09/09/05 04:42 PM
Hi,

Great start. thumbsup

"I was actually lifted by the hand -- well, sort of -- out of what would have been a watery grave in the depths of Hobbs Bay, by this little being who descended straight from the sky..." *Sort of* lifted? By a *little* angel? Lois read on, now completely fascinated.
eek Emma can't flight?

More ASAP, please.

MAF thumbsup
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Cherub, Part 1/5 - 09/09/05 09:27 PM
Ooh, a good start and an interesting premise! I'll be waiting for the next part. smile
Susan
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Cherub, Part 1/5 - 09/10/05 10:54 AM
As usual these days, I haven't time to catch up on this one - sorry, Snave. frown

But did just want to say thanks thumbsup

LabRat smile
Posted By: lynnm Re: FDK: Cherub, Part 1/5 - 09/12/05 12:11 PM
Wow, Snave!! Can I tell you how honored I am that Emma inspired you to write a whole story revolving around her antics? Honestly, this is so cool. I love how you've taken the idea and run with it.

This is a great start. Very intriguing. I'm already wondering how Lois is going to react once she puts things together, assuming she puts things together.

I'm heading off to read part two now...

Great job! wink
Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards