Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday FDK: Ghost From The Past Part 6-12 - 11/16/16 09:12 PM
All FDK for parts 6-10 goes here.
Part 11 & 12 have been posted. Won't be posting anymore till after the holiday. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving break! smile
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Ghost From The Past Part 6-12 - 11/23/16 02:15 AM
Enjoying the story. Started to read Part 6 and just had to keep reading until finished Part 12. It's interesting how the canon episodes fit into this story. Initially I was challenged with the two timelines, but you are blending them well and they're easy to keep straight. Looking forward to more after your break.

Have a great holiday!
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Enjoying the story. Started to read Part 6 and just had to keep reading until finished Part 12. It's interesting how the canon episodes fit into this story. Initially I was challenged with the two timelines, but you are blending them well and they're easy to keep straight. Looking forward to more after your break.

Have a great holiday!

Thanks! We had a great time with family. My 1-year-old son (HUGE Superman fan already)had to wear his superman cape to the dinner table.

I'm glad the story has been successful in pulling you in. smile That means I'm doing SOMETHING right. :P

Yeah, I have borrowed tidbits from different episodes but made them a lot different than what occurred in the cannon episodes. No Superman exists so how they end up is completely different being that there is no superhero to call for help. I really enjoyed the Pilot episode where there was no Superman yet and Clark had to do 'super' stuff to save the day without the cape. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards