Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Morgana FDK: Airport -Part 3 of 32 - 08/14/16 11:30 PM
Aha! Now we come to the villians of the story. Guess what? Lex Luthor is not one of them. Well, maybe just a little! evil Three are very familiar to us and then there is the fourth. Someone new to challenge our favorite reporting duo. Especially Lois! Don't worry, Lois and Clark will be getting together very soon. sloppy

As always, comments are precious gems for writers! dance
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK: Airport -Part 3 of 32 - 08/15/16 03:04 PM
Excellent! It'll be interesting to see how things develop.
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Airport -Part 3 of 32 - 08/16/16 04:14 AM
It takes quite an imagination to develop brand new characters, and Daae sure is a menacing one. So many schemes swirling in the background with your cast of villains. 32 parts?! I can't begin to imagine how long it took you to write this story. Impressive!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport -Part 3 of 32 - 08/18/16 08:55 AM
Marcus

Excellent! It'll be interesting to see how things develop.

So glad you like the story thus far! I hope the twists and turns of this Alternative Universe continues to draw you in. smile1
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport -Part 3 of 32 - 08/20/16 07:08 PM
Groobie

Thank you! It took about four years to write this story in between writing my other stories. Daae was a fun character to write!
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: Airport -Part 3 of 32 - 08/24/16 08:43 PM
What an interesting story!

I am pretty wrapped up into Alt. Clark, Alt. Lois, and everything going on in their 'world', but now you added a another really interesting layer to this story notworthy.

I'm also enjoying a story where someone (besides Lois and Clark) are really after Lex. Trying to take him down. It has a nice, fresh feel.

Again, the details you add are spectacular clap. The scenes come alive as you read them.

So excited for more...

Awesome!
Laura
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport -Part 3 of 32 - 08/27/16 01:08 PM
LMA

I'm also enjoying a story where someone (besides Lois and Clark) are really after Lex. Trying to take him down. It has a nice, fresh feel.

Daae is not a nice person. He may not be as rich as Lex, but that does not stop him from going after something he wants. In future chapters we shall see that perfidy is going to be painful for Clark.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: Airport -Part 3 of 32 - 08/30/16 12:50 AM
And the plot thickens. Ariana has a thing for Daae (or does she? Is she flirting with him because she cares for him, or because of what she can get out of him?)

Meanwhile, Daae is slimy enough to upset Preston Carpenter and Linda King, who are in contact with Claude, who ... has his own agenda?
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport -Part 3 of 32 - 08/31/16 06:32 PM
AnnieB

And the plot thickens. Ariana has a thing for Daae (or does she? Is she flirting with him because she cares for him, or because of what she can get out of him?)

Meanwhile, Daae is slimy enough to upset Preston Carpenter and Linda King, who are in contact with Claude, who ... has his own agenda?

Wow! Daae does hold sway over Preston and Linda and with good reason, which we shall find out in time.

Claude is less than a guppy in this tale of sharks! shock
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: Airport -Part 3 of 32 - 03/23/17 02:39 PM
“Yes, Duncan, as a matter of fact it was. Now we can proceed with the next part of my plan. I trust all is arranged and Mr. Preston Carpenter will meet me at his office tomorrow?”

I don't know why but everytime I see the name Duncan I think of that chimp in "Ducnan Checks in" movie. Made me laugh.

She took a sip of her wine, savoring the delicate notes of flavor as it swirled around her tongue. She took a shallow breath and said, “I…I wanted to say my marriage to Lex was a mistake.”

Poor Lex can't keep any woman happy devilsplat

“Building Mr. Templar into my Trojan horse shall require time. Do you have the patience to wait?”

Templar? Is this who I think it is?

“Every time that man smiles at me I want to take a bath from the inside out! Press, he scares me.”

Haha. Nice idiom smile

Overall great part. You set the scene well and let us see the side of our antagonists well. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards