Lois & Clark Forums
Fraction of Story is Here

Complaints of brevity go here.

Sorry again for the shortness; I'll try to work on the rest ASAP.
Poor, Michel. No matter how hard he tries to stay out of Clark's business, he's always roped in somehow. Yea! For Lois for using him to figure out this problem. clap

Thanks for the update! Brief, though it was. smile
Hi Mary! So great to get an update hyper
So, he had only himself to blame when a very surprised Miss Lane suddenly turned towards him and exclaimed, "Dr. Renaud?! What are you doing here?"
jawdrop She recognized him? thud
HERB: [Linked Image] Now who has cleaned Lois’s glasses…

"To see if perhaps any geologic activity is causing it,"
Wouldn’t it be awkward if there were a supervulcano caldera right underneath the greater Metropolitan area, ready to burst in the next couple of months or so?

Yes, he'd felt so clever...right up until he noticed how wide her eyes had suddenly gotten. Now, as she led him into the Daily Planet's computer room and began loading up his arms with maps of the city, he found himself sort of wishing he'd gone with the story about the sick aunt.
So…oops?

"Nothing," said Michel. He set his armload of maps down next to one of the countless other stacks, then double-taked. Was one of those a placemat?!
So, “Coloring Metropolis”?

[Linked Image]

wave Michael
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: O Brother Where Art Thou (12-A / ???) - 08/26/16 09:59 PM
Great part! It's nice seeing more of this story--I'll take as much as I can get smile...

So now, totally unplanned by Michel, he's helping to solve the heat wave problem! Ha--love it! Actually, I can really see him getting to the bottom of eveything pretty quickly. It's a good idea to have him around.

BUT--it should make it pretty interesting for Clark, though! shock

Excited for more,
Laura
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards