Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Laurach FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 11:05 AM
I look at her. "Ow?" I ask uncertainly.
ROTFLMAO. This was amuzing and had me laughing out loud. It was also sweet and romantic and I just loved it. Laura
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 11:41 AM
Oh, wow! Really, really good, Sara!

The first person works so well here for Clark's confusion, disbelief, fear and, in the end, determination. And you have some marvellous lines - I had to laugh at this:

"Now you have to go out and stop this... this thing," she says, frowning. "Which is just the worst case of bad timing *ever*..."

I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I'm going to have to wait till you get home to bawl you out," she explains.
clap

Wendy smile
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 01:14 PM
Weee! Lois jumping off! thud

Ver nice ending...well done!

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 01:55 PM
Great job, loved how this story took a turn at the end of part 1 and wrapped up so perfectly in part 2!

And LOIS! eek OMG, she is nuts jumping off the balcony like that!!! LOL, too cute!

~Liz
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 03:45 PM
This was very funny and amusing, but cute and sweet at the same time! Bravo! smile

I enjoyed this story very much. Keep writing.
See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 03:57 PM
Hi,

Great story. clap
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 04:53 PM
Loved Clark trying to convice Lois that he *wasn't* Superman. Not to mention, trying to convince himself. Very funny, but then very emotional, too, after Lois flings herself off (yet another) building.

Great work, Sorcha smile

PJ
Posted By: Helga Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 05:06 PM
What a great present!

I loved the way you were able to mix comedy with drama.

And Lois throwing herself of the balcony - ouch! I would've had my hands over my eyes for that bit, except I wouldn't have been able to read what happened next. peep

Thank you!

Helga
Posted By: HatMan Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 05:31 PM
I hate having to do this, but I'm tired and not coming up with proper comments. Not sure why, but the story clearly deserves them whether I'm coming up with them or not. So, even though this was a really cool story and quite likely kerth-worthy and there were a lot of little things that I really loved (not to mention the way it all strung together to make a beautiful flowing whole), I think I'm going to have to just bite the bullet for now and make a "me too" post. So, ditto Wendy and Pam and Laura and...

Great story. clap

Paul

P.S. Nice sig. Now you've got that line stuck in my head. The only thing is that he said "eatable," which isn't really a word but is proper for the childish moment. Don't ask me why I'm bothering to mention this, but it's kind of been nagging at me. Sorry.
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 08:30 PM
I loved it! dance
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/29/05 10:40 PM
Actually, if you think about it, Lois wasn't really being all that impulsive, or 'crazy' by jumping off the balcony.

It was a calculated risk. If Clark hadn't regained his memory and been able to save her, she would have just died a few hours earlier than everyone else when Nightfall hit.

Tank (who likes to point out that Lois is actually always taking the logical route)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 08/30/05 06:08 AM
Sara

WOW! This is excellent. smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Sorcha Re: FDK For old Times Sake 2 - 09/04/05 08:11 AM
Oops...

I'm horribly late to this blush I'm sorry, guys - I've been absolutely and literally swamped this past week, and I didn't mean to let it drag on this long! frown

And now that that's over with... clap notworthy

This story was basically a little piece of fluff written in an attempt to convince everybody - and especially Sara <g> - that I can still write stories that try desperately to be funny, with lots of WAFFs and the barest scraping of angst wink I'm honoured by the reception it's gotten notworthy

Thank you all so much. You've truly made my year! devil One <g>]
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards