Lois & Clark Forums
Selfishly saving my spot. wink

Sara (the *so* not eviller one devil )
Wow, what a start!! thumbsup Poor Clark, so confused, so lost and still, his mind has never been clearer. laugh

I blink at her, startled by her outburst. "What?"

"Stop. You're babbling worse than me!"

"You babble?"
wave
Wow! I love Clark's confusion, and the snatches of memory. And what a kiss! *fans self* Truly a revelation! laugh
Got to be brief here - but, Sara, I'm really loving this! You write a confused Clark so well. And I'm delighted that he didn't give in to Lois's obvious wish to change the subject. smile

But what a place to leave us! ARGH!!! cat

Wendy smile
Oh that was so wrong...stopping right there. Finish on your laptop...please? hail
LOl I loved it! I can't wait until she tells him he is Superman. Laura
I like it!
See? See?!

I *did* get the better end of the deal!

You know I love this story, it's amazing laugh
Wow, Sara -- y'know, I was thinking maybe you were right about the other Sara, but by ending the post at *that* moment, you have just proved without a doubt that you *are* the Eviller One. smile

Where's part 2???

Although on second thought, maybe I shouldn't mind waiting; Lois is gonna *kill* him... goofy

PJ
Great stuff, you got me all caught up in poor Clark's confusion!

and this just made me LOL
I want to weep for the loss of her touch. I want to stand up and pull her to me. I want to hold her and never let her go. I want to kiss her until the world stops turning.

I'm an idiot.
Monday!?!? argh! wallbash NOT nice at all! wink

~Liz
Why was that so awesome?

I am a little emotional this week with my boyfriend going to college so everything is either really great or terribly upseting.

This,however, was great, can't wait for Mondays which thanks to Sara are my new favorite days! wink

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Fantastic!! I love that the story is told from Clark's POV. I can't wait for part 2!
Oooh, nice one!!

Where's the rest? wildguy wildguy wildguy

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Sara

WOW! An excellent part! smile1 Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool
Hi guys smile1

Sara.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards