Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: Krypton's Legacy (8/19) - 01/23/16 05:28 AM
Well, we're getting set for a snowstorm where I am, so I'm gonna get this out now. And since I'm nice, I'll give you a second chapter, free of charge. wink
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Krypton's Legacy (8/19) - 01/23/16 07:18 AM
And we'll take this off-ramp from canon right HERE!

Lois was dating Dan BEFORE The White Orchid Ball. And what in the world is the DEA doing the in Bahamas. It has no authorization there. Seems very fishy. Maybe Dan's really NSA or CIA. We'll have to keep an eye on him... from a distance... you know, AWAY from Metropolis.

Clark seems a bit more pronounced with his feelings towards Lois; enough to request a romantic relationship, for them to date. jawdrop My, oh, my. He's feeling quite confident. AND A KISS! Wow! I wasn't expecting that.

Lex is married to someone other than Arianna. Hmmmm. Strangely enough, I wouldn't be surprised if he still makes advances upon Lois and her career for his own benefit.

Off to read the next part! Thanks for posting 2. Stay warm!
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Krypton's Legacy (8/19) - 01/23/16 07:22 AM
Awwww...how sweet! The White Orchid Ball certainly worked out better for Clark that the original version. wink Fortune favors the bold! And this Lois is much more willing to take risks with her personal life than in canon. Those small changes to their characters is really advancing their relationship quite rapidly. I hope it continues to work out!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Krypton's Legacy (8/19) - 01/23/16 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
And we'll take this off-ramp from canon right HERE!

Lois was dating Dan BEFORE The White Orchid Ball. And what in the world is the DEA doing the in Bahamas. It has no authorization there. Seems very fishy. Maybe Dan's really NSA or CIA. We'll have to keep an eye on him... from a distance... you know, AWAY from Metropolis.

Clark seems a bit more pronounced with his feelings towards Lois; enough to request a romantic relationship, for them to date. jawdrop My, oh, my. He's feeling quite confident. AND A KISS! Wow! I wasn't expecting that.

Lex is married to someone other than Arianna. Hmmmm. Strangely enough, I wouldn't be surprised if he still makes advances upon Lois and her career for his own benefit.

Off to read the next part! Thanks for posting 2. Stay warm!

Thanks, Virginia! The snow's really starting to fall in earnest now. The kids loved playing in the dusting we had earlier!

Welcome to the off-ramp. evil

Yeah, I thought it would be fun if Lois knew Dan before she ever met Clark and already knew he was a loser. Could be a meeting down in Bermuda. Could be a lie. Either way, Lois isn't questioning it because she's just not into him.

This Clark *is* a tad bolder when it comes to Lois, isn't he? Good thing too! Glad you caught the Lex thing. It will be important later!

Hope you are someplace snow-free!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Krypton's Legacy (8/19) - 01/23/16 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by groobie
Awwww...how sweet! The White Orchid Ball certainly worked out better for Clark that the original version. wink Fortune favors the bold! And this Lois is much more willing to take risks with her personal life than in canon. Those small changes to their characters is really advancing their relationship quite rapidly. I hope it continues to work out!

Definitely! Lucky for Clark, right? wink Remember, this Lois had Clark save her life. So she's more open to him, just like canon Lois was suddenly open to Lex after he "saved" her in "Requiem."

Things will continue to work out for L&C for the foreseeable future...
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: Krypton's Legacy (8/19) - 01/25/16 06:35 AM
As someone who (very admittedly grin ) became a fan of our show due to the love story, and reads fanfic (also very admittedly grin grin grin) looking for the WAFF, this story is so wonderfully up my ally clap! I am loving this dance.

It is amazing how a few changes here and there can do so much! I really am impressed by the little tweaks, and how they are bringing, bit by bit, Lois and Clark closer into each other's lives. Lois' willingness...Clark's confidence outright in them as a couple.

It's exciting to see 'them' work so well this early into knowing one another.

In my mind I've gone here and there, wondering where this chapter would go (before reading tonight). I was optimistically romantic that things would go well...and I love that you exceeded my expectations completely (woo-hoo...they kissed sloppy love!)

Awesome!
Laura

Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Krypton's Legacy (8/19) - 01/27/16 03:41 AM
Originally Posted by LMA
As someone who (very admittedly grin ) became a fan of our show due to the love story, and reads fanfic (also very admittedly grin grin grin) looking for the WAFF, this story is so wonderfully up my ally clap! I am loving this dance.

It is amazing how a few changes here and there can do so much! I really am impressed by the little tweaks, and how they are bringing, bit by bit, Lois and Clark closer into each other's lives. Lois' willingness...Clark's confidence outright in them as a couple.

It's exciting to see 'them' work so well this early into knowing one another.

In my mind I've gone here and there, wondering where this chapter would go (before reading tonight). I was optimistically romantic that things would go well...and I love that you exceeded my expectations completely (woo-hoo...they kissed sloppy love!)

Awesome!
Laura

Glad you're enjoying it! I liked crafting the little tweaks to a story we already know so well. And that little changes can ripple out into huge changes.

It sure is nice to see Lois and Clark getting close so early on, isn't it?

Sorry, Lex. No almost wedding for you!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards