Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChrisM FDK: The Masked Avenger (41/46) - 12/17/15 03:43 AM
Please leave comments here ...
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (41/46) - 12/18/15 06:36 PM
Lovely scene between Lavinia and Cedric. I like how she understands and supports his decision to duel for his family.

Nice how Cedric knows how to push Lucius's buttons and is doing it so calmly. The description of Cedric reminding Hinkling of his grandfather is delightful. No question now who the real heir is, at least morally and emotionally if not legally.
Posted By: ChrisM Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (41/46) - 12/20/15 03:26 AM
Lovely scene between Lavinia and Cedric.
Glad you liked it!

I like how she understands and supports his decision to duel for his family.
Yes, that support is so important; both of these souls need and support one another--time and again.

Nice how Cedric knows how to push Lucius's buttons and is doing it so calmly.
Quite a contrast to his uncle's behavior!

The description of Cedric reminding Hinkling of his grandfather is delightful. No question now who the real heir is, at least morally and emotionally if not legally.
Yes, indeed!
Thanks for the great feedback!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (41/46) - 12/20/15 07:22 AM
Oh, dear. I hope Cedric isn't serious in dueling his uncle. Firstly, dueling was illegal during this time, which is why men usually did it in secret. Secondly, if he kills his uncle it will mean he's up for a murder charge. Not good, not good at all. Seems like Lavinia once again has the rational head. Challenging his uncle is one thing, but dueling is quite another. Let's hope they rid themselves of Lucius in another manner.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (41/46) - 12/22/15 01:26 AM
How is Cedric going to fight his uncle as injured as he is?
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (41/46) - 01/06/16 06:37 AM
Uh-oh shock.

Loved the moments between Cedric and Lavinia (and that she knows, understands, and supports Cedric like she does), but this has got me worried. I just don't trust Lucius at all wildguy.

Awesome story!
Laura

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards