Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChrisM FDK: The Masked Avenger (39/46) - 12/15/15 07:35 PM
Please leave comments here ...
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (39/46) - 12/15/15 09:15 PM
Wouldn't it be interesting if Davis turned out to be an agent of the magistrate, an undercover cop, as it were.
Posted By: ChrisM Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (39/46) - 12/16/15 03:19 AM
Yes, it would! We'll have to wait and see. :-)
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (39/46) - 12/16/15 06:16 AM
It would be poetic justice, if Lavina used the French's dislike of the aristocracy to turn the table on Lucius. However, I doubt Lucius stupid enough to take his French hostage to France.

Originally Posted by KenJ
Wouldn't it be interesting if Davis turned out to be an agent of the magistrate, an undercover cop, as it were.
I was wondering that myself, Ken. However, I doubt any county magistrate would counter the sitting Earl in such a way -- no matter how heinous. My guess, if Davis were a spy, and not working for Lucius, he worked for someone further up the pecking order.

Let's hope that Cedric catches up to Lucius's carriage before they reach the coast.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (39/46) - 12/16/15 12:51 PM
Lucius, Jacques thought with grim anticipation, was going to be in for quite a shock.
Oh I hope so!

Will be interesting to see Cedric's leadership in action, and who Davis really is. Would be ironic if he were originally one of the Earl's spies and decided to change sides.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (39/46) - 12/16/15 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
It would be poetic justice, if Lavina used the French's dislike of the aristocracy to turn the table on Lucius. However, I doubt Lucius stupid enough to take his French hostage to France.

Originally Posted by KenJ
I was wondering that myself, Ken. However, I doubt any county magistrate would counter the sitting Earl in such a way -- no matter how heinous. My guess, if Davis were a spy, and not working for Lucius, he worked for someone further up the pecking order.

Let's hope that Cedric catches up to Lucius's carriage before they reach the coast.

We could only hope that it is related to his previous behavior and that was why he was called to London on short notice and also why he is departing so precipitously.
Posted By: ChrisM Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (39/46) - 12/17/15 03:00 AM
Great discussions! Thanks Ken, Virginia and cuidadora;
I think Virginia is right about a local magistrate holding out against a full-fledged Earl--the aristocracy had a great deal of power.

Davis could be a spy, a counter-spy, an agent of somebody or other ... all good ideas. We'll have to wait and see. Shouldn't be long now. :-)

And, it's entirely possible that Lucius' flight has everything to do with his previous behavior, Ken! They do say that one's sins catch up with one sooner or later. ;-)
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (39/46) - 01/06/16 05:44 AM
They are coming for you, Lucius! dance dance dance.

Keep Davis close...couldn't agree more. Very curious to find out what happens...concerning everything.

Love the suspense!
Laura
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards