Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- A Musical Revelation 1/1 - 12/07/15 11:36 PM
Feedback folder
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK- A Musical Revelation 1/1 - 12/08/15 02:10 AM
A www! What a fun, sweet story! See, something did come from Miranda's perfume. Love the final line, it pulled everything together. goofy
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK- A Musical Revelation 1/1 - 12/08/15 03:17 AM
clap

I love it! Such a Lois Lane leap of intuition; I dreamed it, and then you said it, so it must be true. She's right that that's flimsy evidence, but by that point he'd already confessed. Someone needs to buy Clark a poker face for Christmas. grin I also loved how his tie morphed into the Suit in her dream. Thanks for playing, and for sharing!

Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: FDK- A Musical Revelation 1/1 - 12/08/15 05:16 AM
Thank you! This was my first (completed) challenge fic and I had a lot of fun with it.
Originally Posted by HappyGirl
Someone needs to buy Clark a poker face for Christmas
I laughed so hard at that and it's so true! His poker face is terrible.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK- A Musical Revelation 1/1 - 12/08/15 06:19 AM
Sweet story. The Clark in the comics does a better job of hoodwinking Lois whenever she accuses him of being Superman than most of the Clark Kents in the stories on the boards. clap As a big fan of the dream motif revealing the truth, I cannot help but adore this story and Lois's subsequent jump in logic.

Originally Posted by HappyGirl
Someone needs to buy Clark a poker face for Christmas.
lol Terrific idea. Maybe even for another story. wink
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK- A Musical Revelation 1/1 - 12/08/15 04:19 PM
Awesome--I really enjoyed his story smile!

And what a great idea...using the line in Lois' dream to connect to Clark's whistling song. Then, like was mentioned, closing the story by using the line again. Such a great full-circle piece.

Oh--and have to agree--Clark's tie morphing into Superman colors was a very great visual. Fantastic!

Great job!
Laura

Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK- A Musical Revelation 1/1 - 12/08/15 09:13 PM
Delightful, great fun.
Posted By: IncompleteSong Re: FDK- A Musical Revelation 1/1 - 01/06/16 05:48 AM
Freaking adorable!! laugh And I loved how the song lyric was woven in throughout the story. Lois and Clark both seemed very much in character. Great job!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards